Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Believe Tonight

Options
  • 08-05-2011 4:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw it advertised earlier, tonight they are talking to a family who's has died and there is paranormal activity going on in there house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Will try and see that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

On at 10:30 RTE 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

dying to see it, just starting now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

This is really sad considering its a child but as far as I can tell so far these people are looking for signs of their dead child around their house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

actually so far I like how this has been filmed. No sign of the paranormal team turning up with no qualifications. This is all physics and scientists and the dad himself if a scientist investigating it himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Is this on the RTE player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭g_moriarty

The whole thing was an almighty mess. As much sympathy as I have for any parent who loses a child, to see a logical thinking person descend into complete and utter delusion is the saddest thing of all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭g_moriarty

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Is this on the RTE player?

Should be, usually takes a few hours after airing for them to get uploaded though.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

It will be better if the parents of the kid try to do things that can give peace to the departed soul instead of running some investigation etc. into it. I hope it helps the situation...

Advertisement