Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dentist in Bray?

Options
  • 07-05-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭

Im after making a mess of one of my back teeth on a piece of brown bread :(

Anyway the remains are all sharp and its kind of sore so I need to get it fixed, any reasonably priced dentists in the Bray area please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Minka

Not sure about bray, but can highly recommend dentist in tesco shopping centre in greystones, v reasonably priced (compared to my previous dentist in rathfarnham who charged nearly double)!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

not sure about price, but avondale have 2 good dentists on vevay road. give them a shout and ask for a rough quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

There's a Smiles practically beside McDonalds in Bray, they've always seemed decent and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I can recommend Dr. Gunther Bens on the Dublin Road opposite the Superquinn in Little Bray. He's very good with nervous patients.

Also Dr. Kavanagh in Shankill (Main Road). A real gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Dr. Jonathan Fisher at the Carlyle Dental Clinic on Quinsboro Road. Top class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Wow big response, thanks everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 connman

Hi Thargor,

I know this is an ancient thread, but which dentist did you go with in the end?
    I've done some very similar damage (brown bread again the culprit!) and need to get it sorted.
    Looking for somewhere in Bray.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I've used smiles in Bray before. I found them very friendly and very reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g0g

I go to the place on Novara Road, on the left a bit before Thomas's. Been using them a few years and always impressed. Duddy is the main guy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I use Smiles, very good service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

g0g wrote: »
    I go to the place on Novara Road, on the left a bit before Thomas's. Been using them a few years and always impressed. Duddy is the main guy
    same here, Novara dental (i think is the name) Duddy and O'Brien are the two there. Have to say I really like O'Brien and I abhor dentists :pac:

Advertisement