Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCAR, F2000 and baby hi capa

Options
  • 06-05-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hi all

selling most of my rifles to fund new project.

1. Dboys SCAR-L, Tan

5693521996_0c7f0589e4.jpg
    1304692464120 by searching...2010, on Flickr

red dot not included.

double feeds and range is horrible :(. Leftyflip fixed it and it fired at 310 FPS, but now it does not fire properly. Think the air nozzle isn't moving back far enough to allow a BB in or something, not sure, hopefully someone can fix it up and give it a new home :)

asking: €170

2. JLS F2000.

5693521700_3d3f782efa.jpg
    1304692570611 by searching...2010, on Flickr

was tan, sprayed black. hasn't been fired in a while, chrono'ed at 295 last time i checked. barrel snapped as it was held in place by crappy pot metal, comes installed with a tight bore. been a while since i went near it though.

asking: €70

3. WE Baby Hi capa

5693521910_011b42f903.jpg
    1304692700403 by searching...2010, on Flickr

comes with 3 mags, outer barrel needs replacing, held in by glue at the moment should hold for a while. doesn't work too well in cold weather.
    280FPS and range isn't too bad.

asking: €80

so that's it lads, 3 items, all need some work and would be best for wall hangers or project guns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi T4RGET,
    Would you trade the F2000 for a Mac 11 A1? Or even swap my ICS Sig 551 Swat for the Scar & F2000.
    Let me know.

Am based in Celbridge so an inspection isn't too difficult.

Let me know.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

hi T4RGET if the f2000 is still shooting would u take 50 and i will pay postage if u will post and does it include battery mag and is there any cosmitic damage.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi T4RGET,
    Would you trade the F2000 for a Mac 11 A1? Or even swap my ICS Sig 551 Swat for the Scar & F2000.
    Let me know.

Am based in Celbridge so an inspection isn't too difficult.

Let me know.

Cheers.

not interested thanks for the interest though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Offer 50 for f2000.

scar 101 wrote: »
    hi T4RGET if the f2000 is still shooting would u take 50 and i will pay postage if u will post and does it include battery mag and is there any cosmitic damage.
    Thanks

it shoots but i wouldn't post sorry mate, in the middle of exams so that wouldbe too much hastle, if you're around kildare, make it 60 and you got a deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Dragonmanirl

does the pistol work okay? or does it need any serious work? you mentioned the outer barrel being broken but could you specify?

dbuck8 wrote: »
    Offer 50 for f2000.

60 and it's yours mate

does the pistol work okay? or does it need any serious work? you mentioned the outer barrel being broken but could you specify?

I have no gas so i really don't know. I know it fires and it does work well when it does, the outer barrel isn't snapped or anything, the glue that keeps it in place from the factory wore thin due to the blowback action and fell out so i glued it back, does still work and will do but would need a replacemnet barrel if you were serious about using it, the main problem is cold weather and the mags no being able to fire off all the BB's. I'll borrow some gas and see if i can get all 3 to cycle a full mag, but the last time i fired it it did cycle 2 out of the 3 (the one that came with it isn't as good)

Awesome, also wondering would you be intrested in a trade of an ASG asr sniper?

Awesome, also wondering would you be intrested in a trade of an ASG asr sniper?

not interesting in sniping sorry man, don't have the patient :P get back to you ASAP, but it does fire and stuff so wouldn't need much work like

• Advertisement

yeah alright buddy, just checking, im kinda broke at the moment but the pistol looks nice! if i get any where ill check back in thanks for the time! GLWS!

yeah alright buddy, just checking, im kinda broke at the moment but the pistol looks nice! if i get any where ill check back in thanks for the time! GLWS!

thank you :), gets great attention the vents on the side give it a unique look :), btw the WE logo is kind of worn on the grip, you know from use but can still make out that it's WE :)

i just wish i had the money xD i have a sniper i dont want and AM dying to shift it lol again GLWS :D

i just wish i had the money xD i have a sniper i dont want and AM dying to shift it lol again GLWS :D

well once i get the gas i'll post back up and if it's still here when you get money, it;s yours.

got gas, all 3 mags are cycling 20+ times, the one that came with it cycles 21, the other 2 26, recoil is hard :) stronger than i remember :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Hiya.
    Im looking for a scar as a wall hanger will you take €60 for it?
    cheers

60 is too low im sorry mate, once the gearbox is fixed up a bit it would be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jay_F

would you sell two of the mags seperatley?

Jay_F wrote: »
    would you sell two of the mags seperatley?

I'd like to keep them as a package but if someone wants jst one mag with it you can 2 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Any interest in a m14 and a set of british dpm or a gr300 for the scar

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

how much do you want for the scar considering it needs to be fixed

make me an offer, honestly i can't be too sure what's wring with it but like i said it was working for a long time, think the air nozzle is the wrong one and it's not letting the BB into the chamber...

Deadpool wrote: »
    Any interest in a m14 and a set of british dpm or a gr300 for the scar

no interest in the m14 mate, that GR300? what amek is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

g and g

no thanks mate, im so tempted but im looking for money to fund a new project haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jay_F

T4RGET wrote: »
    I'd like to keep them as a package but if someone wants jst one mag with it you can 2 of them
    alright mate well let me no if you are selling 2mags serperate =)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

Will be in newbrige today at about, 3. if you still have the f 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Is the F2000 in full working order?

I am guessing, at that price, it is plastic rather than metal ye?

For that price are you including; Battery/Charger/Magazine(s)?

Where are you located?

I am very interested in buying this as a present for a friend.

derek84 wrote: »
    Will be in newbrige today at about, 3. if you still have the f 2000

well i have no way out of the house :( parents aren't home and well i don't drive.. yet. 50 and it's yours if you could make a de-tour to my house :P Prosperous.

• Advertisement

Is the F2000 in full working order?

I am guessing, at that price, it is plastic rather than metal ye?

For that price are you including; Battery/Charger/Magazine(s)?

Where are you located?

I am very interested in buying this as a present for a friend.

well it's full metal so yeah the body is ABS but the rails are metal, the real one is like this too to reduce weight, only have the one battery which i need for other rifle, could inlcude the charger it came with (chinese one) and could find a hi cap for ya if you wanted ( would have to get one of a mate though as i only use mids), the one that's in the pic is a mid cap and will not fit without modification due to gearbox placement. it does work but like stated in the OP, it needs some work, all the rifles postes up are more wall hangers or project guns. the flash hider snapped off as stated meaning the barrel wobbles as it isn't stabilised. other than than that yeah it does work

Advertisement