Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sten Mk2/ KJW 1911 CO2 and Plate carrier

Options
  • 04-05-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

First up is a Sten MK2, it's in great condition, comes with one mag but NO BATTERY. Never been chrono'ed but bought from Irish retailer.

Sten MK2 Price : 120 Euro

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2050%2041.jpg

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2050%2052.jpg

Second is a KJW 1911 CO2. Comes with one mag, no CO2 Bulbs, if you want to test it before you buy you will have to bring some CO2 with you. In good condition.

1911 Price: 80 euro

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2028%2032.jpg

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2028%2057.jpg

Last up is an OD MOLLE plate carrier, does not have false plate inserts but there is pockets for them. In perfect condition, comes with 2 pistol mag pouches and a few m4 pouches. M4 pouches not pictured, gotta find them in a bag in the attic ;) Size is medium

Price: 40

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2024%2056.jpg

Photo%20May%2004%2C%2015%2025%2018.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

offer 70 for the 1911.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Hey man,
    Where are you based?!
    Would you take 30 for the plate carrier and I can meet you anywhere if you're in Dublin?!
    Also what make is it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

pyro jim wrote: »
    offer 70 for the 1911.

Offer accepted pending method of payment/collection etc. Fire me a PM

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Hey man,
    Where are you based?!
    Would you take 30 for the plate carrier and I can meet you anywhere if you're in Dublin?!
    Also what make is it?!

Offer accepted. Fire me a PM, I cant remember the make but I can guarantee you its top notch stuff as you will see for yourself, your getting a great bargain. Im living in Dub 13 and working in Dub 7 area.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Sound Bravestar :D
    I'll send you one in a few mins.

• Advertisement

1911 and plate carrier now sold! Thanks lads

Sten is still up for grabs and I'm open to reasonable offers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hi m8,

I normally dont look at airsoft adverts on boards.ie as I
    hate all the bickering that goes on but your post selling
    a Sten at 120 Euros looks like a bargain and too good to not make an offer. (sorry in advance if I've not followed protocol for posting guidelines)

Can you take Paypal and can you Post via standard anpost registered?

I'm living in Limerick and dont drive so cant collect, and
    I've no cold hard cash at the moment so any transaction has got to be via paypal only for me.

I'm happy to offer asking price of 120 Euro
    for the Sten + mag and pay any additional postage costs (which should be under 20 Euros)
    as long as I get a tracking number for the sent package am happy to offer asking price. :p
    If you agree I am happy to paypal you a total of 140 Euros including delivery if delivery is trackable.
    ~B

bullets wrote: »
    Hi m8,

I normally dont look at airsoft adverts on boards.ie as I
    hate all the bickering that goes on but your post selling
    a Sten at 120 Euros looks like a bargain and too good to not make an offer. (sorry in advance if I've not followed protocol for posting guidelines)

Can you take Paypal and can you Post via standard anpost registered?

I'm living in Limerick and dont drive so cant collect, and
    I've no cold hard cash at the moment so any transaction has got to be via paypal only for me.

I'm happy to offer asking price of 120 Euro
    for the Sten + mag and pay any additional postage costs (which should be under 20 Euros)
    as long as I get a tracking number for the sent package am happy to offer asking price. :p
    If you agree I am happy to paypal you a total of 140 Euros including delivery if delivery is trackable.
    ~B

Bullets sorry for only getting back to you now, was at one hell of a session yesterday evening :D your offer is accepted, PM me when you get the chance. Tracking no problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Soundist Done. :D

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Soundist Done. :D

~B

Sten sold to bullets. All items sold. Cheers lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement