Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

g36 nade launcher, g36e handguard, tightbore and extended outer barrell

Options
  • 26-04-2011 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I got the following stuff for sale / trade. :)

1 - G36 Long nade launcher. This doesnt have the handguard with it. It is all metal bar the grip. I bought it for part of a project but i have abandon it for another :D. Asking 35 euro.

2 - G36E handguard from a SRC. In very good nic, has clip in front for the bipod (not included) Asking 25 euro.

3 - Tightbore Barrell 6.03mm. 363mm long and only 12 M4 high caps gone through it.
    Reason for selling it is im putting a shorter barrell in the 416. I think its a src or vanardas. I will found out this for certain tomarrow :). Asking 20 euro.

4- Outer extended barrell. This came from a classic army sl8. Its 29 cm long and with a 14 ccw thread. It was camoed:confused: but i gave it a few coats of krylon matt black :D;)... In good nic. Asking 15 euro.

More stuff added

g36 double barrell mag and 2x m4 type hop up chambers. One dbuys and the other vfc. see pics and detail on the next page :)

Money is always good but i can be tempted with some trades :rolleyes:.

Im looking for a
    - Full rear stock
    - M16 outer barrell for a dboys reciever to suit 510mm ish ;)
    - M16 handguard like the plastic ones.....dont mind the cosmetics of it as
    long as their's no cracks in it.
    - M4 / M16 carry handle.
    - Stubby 4 inch ras and outer barrell.
    - Sliding stock and cranestock with tubes.
    - Internal parts and bits..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

can the launcher be used as a pistol launcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

i have a m4 carrying handle here, will post to you for 15e, great nik, no scratch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

can the launcher be used as a pistol launcher

Oh god yeah, thats all i have been using it for :D. It fits any m203 nade, even the longest ones.. :)

cascar wrote: »
    i have a m4 carrying handle here, will post to you for 15e, great nik, no scratch

Thanks mate, i appretiate that offer though im not in a position to afford it at the moment only trades for it. If i get the cash later on i'll let you know about it :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

`What would you want trade wise for the Nade launcher also what part of limerock are you in could you come to Mallow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

I have an M-16 handguard and an M4 stock tube with screws would you trade for the tightbore barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭40040D

Darth would ya sell the launcher and the hand guard for 50 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I may have a good bit of what you need there, although it's stripped to bare metal (professionally, I've wet-grit blasted and glass peened the metal parts ready for a respray that never happened.
    I should also have a front end kit from a CQB/S, which is essentially a 4" RIS plus a short barrel.

I'll have a root to see if they're still there. Certainly I'd take the launcher anyway. If I can't find the parts, I don't mind paying the asking, assuming it's operational and still has the rail mount (can't see it in the image).

Sean.F wrote: »
    I have an M-16 handguard and an M4 stock tube with screws would you trade for the tightbore barrel.

Yeah Sean i would be interested in that, can you post up pics of it please and tell me what it came out of and the length :)

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    `What would you want trade wise for the Nade launcher also what part of limerock are you in could you come to Mallow?

Trades that im interested in are on the bottom of the first post. ;)

Mallow would be too far away from me mate.

• Advertisement

Can I just get an image of the other side of that launcher, and the top? Just want to see if I can viably make a fitting for it as it occurred to me that's it's unmountable without the original handguard.

Offer stands though. I'll pay asking if I can't find one that RIS kit for you. I'll be down in Limerick for a match shortly anyway, so I can meet you in town somewhere.

NakedDex wrote: »
    I may have a good bit of what you need there, although it's stripped to bare metal (professionally, I've wet-grit blasted and glass peened the metal parts ready for a respray that never happened.
    I should also have a front end kit from a CQB/S, which is essentially a 4" RIS plus a short barrel.

I'll have a root to see if they're still there. Certainly I'd take the launcher anyway. If I can't find the parts, I don't mind paying the asking, assuming it's operational and still has the rail mount (can't see it in the image).

Sounds good :), apologies on the pics, meant to do it last night but was too late. Here are some clearer ones. There is no 20mm rail mount just to let you know. It came from the handguard (different one to what im selling)
    Im tolded it can be modded easily to fit an ordinary handguard but i havent done it as it wasnt the direction i wanted my other project to go :(.

I'll get the other side pic in a min

Also yes its fully operational.

ive the other side pic up......if you need more measurements on it let me know :)

Yeah, I know the type. I'm pretty sure modding it to fit a rail would be hard enough, nevermind fitting it to a standard handguard. They're pretty specifically designed for the original.
    It'll need a block of aluminium and some CNC magic to make an adaptor I think.

Grand, if you're ok with holding on until Saturday week, I'll take it from you then.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Yeah, I know the type. I'm pretty sure modding it to fit a rail would be hard enough, nevermind fitting it to a standard handguard. They're pretty specifically designed for the original.
    It'll need a block of aluminium and some CNC magic to make an adaptor I think.

Grand, if you're ok with holding on until Saturday week, I'll take it from you then.

Cool excellent stuff. I'll pm you my contact details. :)

40040D wrote: »
    Darth would ya sell the launcher and the hand guard for 50 ?

They dont fit together as you would expect mate, the launcher is solded pending but the handguard is still there :)

They dont fit together as you would expect mate, the launcher is solded pending but the handguard is still there :)

Ahh not to worry chief, if ya have another one let us know ha
    Cheers :D

Here's whats left :)

2 - G36E handguard from a SRC. In very good nic, has clip in front for the bipod (not included) Asking 25 euro.

3 - Tightbore Barrell 6.03mm. 363mm long and only 12 M4 high caps gone through it.
    Reason for selling it is im putting a shorter barrell in the 416. I think its a src or vanardas. I will found out this for certain tomarrow :). Asking 20 euro. Pending if sean F comes back on this.
    4- Outer extended barrell. This came from a classic army sl8. Its 29 cm long and with a 14 ccw thread. It was camoed:confused: but i gave it a few coats of krylon matt black :D;)... In good nic. Asking 15 euro.

Money is always good but i can be tempted with some trades :rolleyes:.

Im looking for a
    - Full rear stock
    - M16 outer barrell for a dboys reciever to suit 510mm ish ;)
    - M16 handguard like the plastic ones.....dont mind the cosmetics of it as
    long as their's no cracks in it.
    - M4 / M16 carry handle.
    - Stubby 4 inch ras and outer barrell.
    - Sliding stock and cranestock with tubes.
    - Internal parts and bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Bolas

Here's whats left :)

Reason for selling it is im putting a shorter barrell in the 416. I think its a src or vanardas. I will found out this for certain tomarrow :). Asking 20 euro. Pending if sean F comes back on this.

Offer asking plus postage if you dont trade with Sean.F

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Can u bring the outer barrel Sat
    thanks

• Advertisement

Bolas wrote: »
    Offer asking plus postage if you dont trade with Sean.F

Will accept offer if sean F doesnt get back to me before 9m if thats ok. Just to be fair with sean if thats ok Bolas :)..

scar 101 wrote: »
    Can u bring the outer barrel Sat
    thanks

Sure, are you offering asking on it...?

If not, if i still have it by saturday I'll bring it up saturday.

Added to the list is a G36 double barrell mag 2500rd with new weather proof switch.
    not used muchbut it can be tempermental at times. Its working grand but at times it just stops for no reason. Give it a minute and it works grand again. Im not confident in myself to repair it as i hate electrics

Therefore the price reflects this and asking for 30 euro for it.

Also 2 M4 hop up chambers. One metal Dboys from a m4-s and the other a plastic VFC one from a 416. 15 euro each

Pic's will be up in a hour...:)

Will accept offer if sean F doesnt get back to me before 9m if thats ok. Just to be fair with sean if thats ok Bolas :)..
    Any update?

Bolas wrote: »
    Any update?

Sean F hasnt come back to me, i'll happily accept your offer mate..

To pm's :)

Pic's as promised for the extra items put on sale.

the g36 double barrell mag and dboys m4 hop up and VFC 416/ M4 hop up chamber.

PM sent

Darth that drum mag still available ? If so offer asking

40040D wrote: »
    Darth that drum mag still available ? If so offer asking

Yep its still here, offer accepted, will include 3 sets of batteries for it also. Moving to PM..:)

• Advertisement

1 - G36E handguard 25 euro

2 - Extended Metal outer barrell. Came from Classic Army Proline SL8.
    29cm long with 14 ccw thread. 15 euro

3 - VFC M4 / 416 Hop up chamber 10 euro (reduced)

4 - Dboys M4 Hop up chamber 10 euro (reduced)

Moe things added..!!

5 - JG long motor, no more than 2000 rounds through it. 10 euro

Advertisement