Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swarovski 10x25 Pocket Green Binos

Options
  • 24-03-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

New in the Box, taken out once 10x25 Swarovski Pocket Green Binos, Purchased Approx 18 Months ago. Incredible optics/glass. Cost approx 550 euro at the time. Sell 350 ono. excl post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

New in the Box, taken out once 10x25 Swarovski Pocket Green Binos, Purchased Approx 18 Months ago. Incredible optics/glass. Cost approx 550 euro at the time. Sell 350 ono. excl post.

More info/picture

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭chrisdolan11

would you take 250?

would you take 250?

Sorry no

ok what bout 280

ok what bout 280

sorry no mate too low, the price above is almost half of what I paid, top quality

• Advertisement

well its a recession mate i dont mean to offend by the low offer. i could go 300 max you did say ono. so drop me a p.m if you have no luck

well its a recession mate i dont mean to offend by the low offer. i could go 300 max you did say ono. so drop me a p.m if you have no luck

No offence taken mate, where you situated

im in co.louth
    was looking at getting a new set of 8x 32 or 42 maybe so there not igzactly what im in the market for but would be interested at the right price

Still for sale bargain at that price

still offering 300

• Advertisement

still offering 300

300 collect, 320 posted

where you at

where you at

Limerick City

where you at

Well you going to reply:(

Well you going to reply:(

Back up for Sale

Up for sale again due to time wasted:(

Back up for Sale due to time wasted:(

Advertisement