Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green BBs

Options
  • 21-03-2011 7:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Any dublin retailers do them? I would ask the retailers but I would have to write to all of them! :( Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

I believe MIA do them!
    xXx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Strike arms in swords have a some king arms green bb's. I was using them on the weekend there nice but you need some White ones if you want to adjust your hop-up because there very difficult to see

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Think Hobby stock the KA ones. I use the Bios regularly and they seem pretty good, actually better in my AEGs than the KA non bios

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Cheers! :D Anyone else reading this a friend of mine says Hobby Airsoft do them as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

For the record, if they're green Blaster bb's, avoid them like a plague. They're beyond disastrous. They're only worth having if you want a prime example of bad quality control.

• Advertisement

Villafan6 wrote: »
    I was using them on the weekend there nice but you need some White ones if you want to adjust your hop-up because there very difficult to see

Thats the idea.

NakedDex wrote: »
    For the record, if they're green Blaster bb's, avoid them like a plague. They're beyond disastrous. They're only worth having if you want a prime example of bad quality control.
    Will do thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

I know that's the idea I'm just saying I wasn't the only one to have green bb's and someone else who did didn't bring White ones and had to borrow White ones from someone else

You didnt post that . . . . . . or did you? Im smelling dupe accounts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Sorry man signed into my brothers account there, anyway just don't forget White bb's or adjusting the hop will be impossible

• Advertisement
Advertisement