Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ouch! I feel his pain

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

"The body and paintwork was ruined, bumper destroyed, every window smashed, upholstery in pieces. It even needs a new gear stick and steering wheel, the damage was so extensive."

Article here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

oh so do I ,seen it when it was in the garage, My one(car not mx5) been repaired for the same reason out there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Thats terrible........but fair play to him for thinking outside the box. I think I'll travel down there to watch that !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

MercMad wrote: »
    Thats terrible........but fair play to him for thinking outside the box. I think I'll travel down there to watch that !

Now that's what I call turning a negative to a positive.. should be worth watching... hope to make the trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I feel his pain. :(

On a lesser note, I had mobile phone stolen today. This country is full of thieving bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

Is this the car. I'd think some of these scumbags would be identifiable from this clip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭postdarwin

That's disgusting. As the owner of a recently vandalised red car in Limerick, this gives me chills.

Yep thats the clip , also feature on prime time i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

****. Fcukers should be tied onto the back of the car then and dragged around the place after its repaired.

Fair dues to the guys for trying something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭3nero

Shouldn't be to hard to identify the passenger at least....

Scum.jpg

...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

what a bloody shame :mad:

are these lads found yet i wonder ????
    they should be brought to the owner when they are & left overnight with him and a few friends , so they could have a nice cha with them ;)

and it seems that go,s on,on a regular basis their pity their was,nt a few gardai around !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Advertisement

Bastards should be hung, drawn, & quartered.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bumpstop

That video just makes me feel sick to the bottom of my stomach. It's so depressing on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ford jedi

known your car was robbed is bad enough ,, then seen it on youtube with two low life ****ebags flying around in it been cheered on by another bunch of retarded vermin ,, makes my blood boil,, does this world really need these scum ,i feel a rant coming on,, i think you should even take those you tube clips down aaarrrggghh,,,,

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭junkyarddog

3nero wrote: »
    Shouldn't be to hard to identify the passenger at least....

Scum.jpg

...:mad:

He looks like the banjo playing kid in that old film Deliverence!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

that is sickening .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Seamus O’Grady, Oola, who had his prized red Mazda MX-5 stolen by joyriders and destroyed in hours plans to rebuild it in one day.
    Mr O’Grady bought the car in England as a birthday present for his wife Maura.

Have to say, that very much reminds me of Homer buying Marge a bowling ball with "Homer" written on it for her birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭Top Dog

I hope I never have to feel his pain :( I get pi$$ed off enough when I get a carpark dent or nick in the paint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

If you stop the video at 2.12-2.13 a fair view of driver. Thats terrible OP.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bumpstop

It has taken a while for me to figure why the video sickened me so much.
    It's not just the wasted destruction of a car.

It's the fact it's recorded, with loads of bystanders, and many people in the surounding houses watching helplessly.

Absolutley no Garda presence, and the obvious impunity with which these people operate, not even really bothering to hide their identities.

They have no fear of an impotent system, and the powers that be, find it easier to detect a car going 3 kmh over the limit, rather than tackle these people of future Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭2.8trooper

no fear=no brains these arseholes are below normal intelligence so much so i cant understand how they work out how to put up the hood on there trademark hoodies,what you wouldnt do to have 5 min with these scum,pity the fathers wouldnt give them a good root in the hole now and again but then they didnt lick it of a stick did they!!

• Advertisement

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Have to say, that very much reminds me of Homer buying Marge a bowling ball with "Homer" written on it for her birthday.

*COUGH* am don't say it out loud.

I think the video was up on youtube at the time before the car was even recovered. I can ask later if anyone was got for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

2.8trooper wrote: »
    no fear=no brains these arseholes are below normal intelligence so much so i cant understand how they work out how to put up the hood on there trademark hoodies,what you wouldnt do to have 5 min with these scum,pity the fathers wouldnt give them a good root in the hole now and again but then they didnt lick it of a stick did they!!

Ahh, bless their little white socks.

Have to say - those little dogs like to live dangerously. There'll be tears one day, mark my words.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

Bumpstop wrote: »
    It has taken a while for me to figure why the video sickened me so much.
    It's not just the wasted destruction of a car.

It's the fact it's recorded, with loads of bystanders, and many people in the surounding houses watching helplessly.

Absolutley no Garda presence, and the obvious impunity with which these people operate, not even really bothering to hide their identities.

They have no fear of an impotent system, and the powers that be, find it easier to detect a car going 3 kmh over the limit, rather than tackle these people of future Ireland.
    roxborough garda station is less then a 5 minute walk from where that was recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 21 michael12175

what the cops would want to do is fook them on to a banger track with about 20 top drivers and tell them , if you like to impress a crowd well here is your chance..

what the cops would want to do is fook them on to a banger track with about 20 top drivers and tell them , if you like to impress a crowd well here is your chance..

What the cops oughta do is hang the bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

What I would do is tie up the f**kers to the underside of a car - (for example Sideshow Bob in the Cape Fear episode of The Simpsons) - and make sure the car is one that is fit for the scrap heap. Then rally it around like one of those episodes of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson et al drive around in bangers completing a series of challenges, then crush the car with them still attached to the underside of it. A win-win situation.

Advertisement