Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist required for Dublin band, EU and UK tours this year.

Options
  • 21-02-2011 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Mighty Atomics (http://mightyatomics.bandcamp.com) are looking for a dedicated new bass player.

We rehearse regularly at a city centre location. We're currently working on our 2nd album, have a European tour planned after the summer and UK gigs in April booked so far.

We need somebody who's a great live performer, a solid bass player and who can sing backing vocals.

We're looking for people into rock n roll, punk, garage, 60's r&b, whatever..

Reply here or shoot us a mail at themightyatomics (at) gmail (dot) com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Bump!

Still looking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭88show

give us a few songs to learn, playing bass for a while, r&b funk background
    love your sound so see what happens
    thanks

Cool man, sent you a PM, did you get it?

Holding auditions on Wednesday, get in touch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Hey I heard your stuff and really want to try out for your band. I am well capable and have played in a variety of bands in the past including ska/punk/reggae/rock etc. I've played a lot of high energy gigs with my old band the Gangsters and have done support for a few big names like Neville Staples(The Specials), The Beat, Bad Manners etc. I know these are ska bands but I also love surf rock/Rockabilly/Punk.
    Gimme a try. I am dedicated, have my own gear and I learn songs quickly and have a lot of music ideas too.
    I also enjoy being lively on stage
    Cheers
    Cormac

Bump.

You are kidding me...

Why am I so out of practice???!!!

Best of luck with it lads

Dust off the bass and come audition!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

When is auditions??