Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 1/2 20:15 Wes2 -vs- SS Rovers

Options
  • 31-01-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Jules - away
    Ciaran - in
    Dave B - work
    Ronan D - in
    Gary - in
    Eamonn - inj
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - away
    Collie - inj
    Anto - in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm willing, if you only have 12 or 13 I'll head along.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I am in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Yeh, I managed to get a lift so I'll be along. My bro has a match tomorrow though so he can't come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Martin is in, Keith's brother is in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

3-0 defeat and a shocking performance to boot.
    2 weeks to the next game and we'll need to back on form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

3-1 defeat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jesus totally forgot about garys penalty at the end!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Ouch, hard luck lads. Makes the next game crucial - but we had players missing tonight and it sounds like we played poorly, so it doesn't change anything: when we play to our strengths, we are better than any team in this league, so once we get it right on the night, we'll reverse this result.

Might be an idea to try get a friendly or even a 5-a-side going next Tuesday just to keep things ticking over.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I missed most of the first half, but of what I saw, it was a very tight even game at 1-0.

After the second goal, I think composure and patience on the ball and off it was lost. The lad who was red carded set the bait to wind up and it worked, holding up the game, slowing it down, frustrating the hell out of everyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Has anybody got a number for Clay lads? if so could you drop me a PM, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Iago wrote: »
    Has anybody got a number for Clay lads? if so could you drop me a PM, cheers.

PM Sent.

Advertisement