Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Beers!!!

Options
  • 30-01-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Alright folks,

I said this a while back so we might as well do something about it. I've been here since the start of October, so I think Belfast Beers has to happen!:D

I was thinking some time after Valentines weekend as I'm sure people have plans and what not!;) And to really throw a spanner in the works, I'm in disposed on the 19th (prior engagement can't back out). I would imagine after Valentines, possibly on a weekend would suit most people.

Pubs; I'm not sure of the locations of most people here and generally I know South Belfast so I was half contemplating the Errigle or the Pavillion on the Ormeau Rd. Nice pubs, and the Errigle is in receivership I think so might as well enjoy it before it closes!:pac:

So, thoughts and suggestions on a date and location are most welcome, I'll request our most gracious mod to stick up a poll later on this week to see what way people are leaning on both timing and venue.:)

All the best,

El Siglo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

El Siglo wrote: »
    our most gracious mod
    Gee thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

muffler wrote: »
    Gee thanks :D

You're welcome! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

*Watches with interest*

*cough* More replies plz :D

Tempted here since needa night out, but Translnk stopped nightlink to Lisburn so Taxi home*ggrr*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A bit far away for me. However stranger things have happened :)

You never know - if the timing was right I would do my best to be there but I wouldnt want to plan to far ahead of myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Who's up for a bit of couch surfing? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

Sounds good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

El Siglo wrote: »
    Alright folks,
    So, thoughts and suggestions on a date and location are most welcome, I'll request our most gracious mod to stick up a poll later on this week to see what way people are leaning on both timing and venue.:)

Mod - Stick up that poll and lets get some consensus on time/place. Pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

TBH think would need a bit more interest to be honest. Aint even seen a date mentioned/suggested yet. Would say ya'd have to give ppl some time too. Just my thoughts :rolleyes:

magooly wrote: »
    Mod - Stick up that poll and lets get some consensus on time/place. Pls.

We'd need a few options suggested by posters first :D

Suggestion box is now open!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I'm heading to Coleraine on St Patricks day. Anyone be up for a beer the night before in Belfast?

Its a wednesday

Kelly's Cellars or Laverys. Alternatively Friday 18th or Saturday 19th of March could do too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

IF more interest shown could advertise this on the NI/GB colleges board too, might get a few posters from there interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

IF more interest shown could advertise this on the NI/GB colleges board too, might get a few posters from there interested.

Good idea.

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

any nuz on the ould belfast beers? will there ever be one?

Advertisement