Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Phone Support

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Stickied.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Didnt see any jobs advertised for it or I would have applied.

Work for Xbox 360 call centre in Dublin, actually the same office where the GM support was based.

Sounds ten times better then this place, alot of current staff here used to work for Blizzard : /

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

TheDoc wrote: »

Work for Xbox 360 call centre in Dublin, actually the same office where the GM support was based.

Sounds ten times better then this place, alot of current staff here used to work for Blizzard : /

Arent most of their call center based from cork? Remember a good few times when rining the English line a lot of the staff asked me what part of galway i am from(or when the crypto bug was in the water supply asked me if i got sick)

Great to see the irish number, about time though having their CC in cork was always surprised there wasnt an irish number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Columc wrote: »
    Arent most of their call center based from cork? Remember a good few times when rining the English line a lot of the staff asked me what part of galway i am from(or when the crypto bug was in the water supply asked me if i got sick)

Great to see the irish number, about time though having their CC in cork was always surprised there wasnt an irish number

Stalker call centre madness :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Stalker call centre madness :(

It's an Irish thing. It's also considered quiet impolite not to ask female callers what they are wearing, what their bra size is and indeed, do they or do they not wear a nightdress/pyjamas in bed.

It could also be why I'm currently unemployed... hmm...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

TheDoc wrote: »

Tell Welly and Dan I said hi. o/

Just gave them a bell there.

Got a few emails saying my account was suspended for suspicious activity etc etc and it looked rather official and I just wasnt 100% sure

Rang up, 2 minutes on hold, a helpful lady informed me I hadnt received an email from blizzard in six years an there has never been any issues with my account

Thanks for the thread guys took me two seconds to find this number and five minutes to get piece of mind ;)

Awesome hold music aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

"Hi, this is Blizzard, how can we help you?"

"Can you put me back on hold please I'm here for the music"

Came home today to find my account locked due to suspicious activity, after I rang about the email and they said it was a hoax

Sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

"Yeah sorry we had to lock your account, some dodgy soundin geezer was phoning up about it..."

• Advertisement

More excellent service today.

Rooted my desire and forgot to remove authenticator before doing so.

Ten minutes was resolved, granted I'd to send a psasport photo was very quick and easy

Top marks!

Advertisement