Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Sell or Not to Sell - Fightstick TE

Options
  • 19-01-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I am off back to Oz in a few months.
    I have this whopper of a TE stick here I am debating bringing (black frame).

Have the new releases of the Fightsticks improved? Is it better to sell and rebuy in Oz?

Shipping is bloody expensive, thats why I am debating this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Id find out if it works on an australian system first before you do anything if its a 360 model, think ps3 is system free? (id dont know much about pal/regions/etc).

This tread will probably be hit by the Doom-patrol tho due to the buy/sell sticky tho....

P.S. if its xbox id prob be interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its X-Box but I use it on PC.

No if I decide to sell it will be on adverts. I wont break the selling rule here.

I just want assistance deciding. Its on the "maybe" pile.

There was another TE stick with a white srround released after the black surround one no?

Oh wait, I see, there is a sticky for selling them, not a sticky saying dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Theres the round1, round2(more black), chun li skinned, and the ryu plated one with the multi coloured buttoms and slimmer sides. I think... As far as im concerned there all the same but im not one for custom modding so i wouldnt know a whole lot of the inerds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Robbknoll wrote: »
    Id find out if it works on an australian system first before you do anything if its a 360 model, think ps3 is system free? (id dont know much about pal/regions/etc).

Xbox peripherals are region free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

TE Round 1 - white trapzoid siding
    TE Round 2 - same but black
    TE S Super edition: similar, bit different shape without side bezels, one white top with ken, one black top with ryu
    TE S Chun Li Super edition: Chuners holographic top plate all yellow buttons, limited edition
    MvC3 TE: Not sure whats on the plate, yellow balltop and buttons i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

how much

Its a round 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

how-much.jpg

I iz not allowed to sell it on this thread. :(

Still debating, gimme a week, and if I sell Ill price it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm fairly sure you can get TEs and whatever in Australia.
    Maybe even import from Asia while you're there -- it's a fair bit closer.

Don't know about prices though.

And yeah, I think the 6.5lbs of weight would be better served with extra socks & shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I would carry it home if you are willing to take it on as hand luggage other wise I would sell it and buy one over there.... It gonna take up too much space and its quite heavy.

My shipping is based on size rather than weight, but it has a lot of that too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Jumpy wrote: »
    I iz not allowed to sell it on this thread. :(

Still debating, gimme a week, and if I sell Ill price it up.

shush..... just sell it to him. You aren't allowed to just spam ads here but you were genuinely looking for advice and the community mascot asked you to sell it to him. I don't think the mods will mind too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

got a stick for christmas.......nothing but sadness and frustration so far.

Then stop fighting Azza.

Anyway sticks for sale.

Im in Limerick, so one of the Limerick bunch might be interested.

Advertisement