Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

great value rabbit bedding

Options
  • 12-01-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I couldn't figure out should i post this in bargain alerts, pet forum or regional so i settled on bargain alerts...

Town & Country store in Duleek business park has huge bales of woodshavings and finely cut straw. Woodshavings are €8.18 (you can get same size for €6 but thats a much coarser grade meant for horse stalls) plus VAT of 1.72 and hay is €7 with vat included, making total of €16.90 for both. Both come in 500 litre packs. Anyone with rabbits will know pet shops routinely charge €8 per 35 litre bale for each so this is a massive savings, so long as you don't mind bulk buying.

They measure 75x40x40cm each and you have to ask for them because they dont have them out on the shop floor, then you drive around the back and they have drive-thru loading in their warehouse. They also keep 20kg bags of rabbit pellets for 18.99 each but my rabbits are used to complete food and i get that cheaper up north anyhow, but if your rabbit eats just pellets i suppose its a good deal.

Advertisement