Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Hitler been responcible for more saved lives than deaths?

Options
  • 03-01-2011 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I know Hitler did some really bad things during WWII like gassing 4-6 million Jews and what not.
    But he also pushed medical science decades into the future with his unethical research on live people.
    Perhaps you wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Hitlers medical advancement saving a grandfather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Are you serious?

Posting that at this time of the day I hope your pissed..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,719 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Ya wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,996 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Another TeddyTedsonThread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

IBTL

There, I said it, I feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

No!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Of course I'm serious. I'm not saying Hitler was good or anything, well not directly, but in the long run....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Any examples of Nazi experiments that directly led to 4 million lives being saved?

That'd be a good way to find out the answer eh...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I know Hitler did some really bad things during WWII like gassing 4-6 million Jews and what not.
    But he also pushed medical science decades into the future with his unethical research on live people.
    Perhaps you wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Hitlers medical advancement saving a grandfather?

Take it somewhere else OP!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement