Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber in D15

Options
  • 31-12-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi, my heating has gone on the blink and we're getting cold!! Can anybody recommend a plumber who would come out to check out my boiler today (It's an Ideal Classic FF350 and the pilot light won't ignite)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

ill pm a guys details he did some boiler work for me was very good :) hes in d15 also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Masogo

ill pm a guys details he did some boiler work for me was very good :) hes in d15 also:D

Hi, can you send me the details too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dubgurl

Originally Posted by finnegan2010 viewpost.gif
    ill pm a guys details he did some boiler work for me was very good smile.gif hes in d15 alsobiggrin.gif

Can you also send me these details too please?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi all. I need a reliable plumber early next week who won't rip me off for a couple of jobs. Could anybody recommend somebody please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

I've been using Philip Marry (and his father before him) since I moved to D15 and would have no hesitation in recommending him. He's based in Clonsilla and I've always been very happy with the quality of work done and the prices have always been very reasonable imo. His number is 087 285 7863. It's been mostly for heating work that I've used him but as far as I know he does general plumbing as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi all. Is about €60 call out charge the norm these days. I have a ball cock that needs changing but am looking at €60 + materials. Does that sound about right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

used david Galligans loads - also recommended to parents, never an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭wandererz

<snip>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

@wandererz No need to post the same tale in more than one thread, especially if one is already almost 2 years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement