Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who likes free games ??????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Don't forget you can still pick up Aegis Wing for free from XBLA if you create an American account and download it to your hard drive. It's a pretty decent R-Type(ish) clone. I'd get it now though. They tend to delete these free games eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I was expecting Dash of destruction style rubbishness but these are actually pretty good harms way would be a hoot with a game full of friends.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

thanks OP have them added to my Download que, ill get em when im home from work later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Got my housemate to download them for me, says they're not free anymore?

Got my housemate to download them for me, says they're not free anymore?

They are still free and will continue to be so as far as I know. They are part of some Dorito's design a game competition where the winning game will be decided by live users downloading a gamer picture or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Added them via xbox.com Should of sorted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They seem very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Got them, thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

calex71 wrote: »
    I was expecting Dash of destruction style rubbishness but these are actually pretty good harms way would be a hoot with a game full of friends.
    Add a bunch of alcohol, a drunken mate and a second controller. Then come back and see if it's rubbish. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

That Doritos game reminds me of Total Wipeout on the BBC. Nice game. Can see myself trying to beat my times regularly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

These games are really good.:eek: Crash course is better than some games I've paid 1200 points for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thanks OP, added them to my download Q.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Has anyone managed any gold medals on the Japan levels in the Doritos Crash Course?

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Has anyone managed any gold medals on the Japan levels in the Doritos Crash Course?

I have one person on my friends list how has managed Japan 4 in under 1:40 for the achievement his time was 1:39:59 lol, they are tough for sure my best on that one was 2:10 I almost had it but fluffed up the wheel part at the end :mad: soooooooo addictive, game play really reminds me of Trials HD minus the bike .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

one of the most addictive arcade games out there, two player online is fun, but can anybody find live games that arent against your friends, i cant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just managed to gold medal all levels there now. It's tough but spending a bit of time going through each level you really do see your times improve quite quickly. I've gotten a good few hours out of this one i have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Nice one. Have these qeued up now. Might give them a tree in the morning. Good find though, OP. Fair play.

Advertisement