Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

batteries to good to be true

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I made a best offer of €17 for two small batteries off the seller, never received a reply. Hadn't noticed the zero feedback so I won't be bidding again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭J.R.

from their e-bay ad:

Business seller information

Nextechnologies.eu

Contact details

Sebastian Paska
    1a Newtown
    Lissenhall
    Swords,
    Dublin
    Ireland

Phone: 0873108060

Email: next.dublin@gmail.com

VAT number: IE 2520716N

I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

J.R. wrote: »
    from their e-bay ad:

Business seller information

Nextechnologies.eu

Contact details

Sebastian Paska
    1a Newtown
    Lissenhall
    Swords,
    Dublin
    Ireland

Phone: 0873108060

Email: next.dublin@gmail.com

VAT number: IE 2520716N

I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
    are you the seller

landkeeper wrote: »
    why not :confused: , we all had to start somewhere on ebay for goodness sake :D he hasn't changed his id according to ebay ,now if he was a seller with a load of bad feedback well that's different
    and looking at that item they/he are based in swords pay with paypal what's the problem
    are you on commission

• Advertisement

sorry landkeeper i think your the one who needs to grow up or at least take your head out off your own a&3e.
    Now back to the OP i think it's just a bit strange that someone who has been selling on ebay since april 2010 and he has no feedback looks a bit dodgy to me.Now as you can see from other posts communication with this seller is not very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

If it looks too good to be true it usually is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭J.R.

lee70 wrote: »
    are you the seller

No

I just cut & pasted this info from his e-bay ad to let others see where he's based.

• Advertisement

http://nextechnologies.eu/HPG_lead_battery_12V_200Ah_120200-178.html
    johngalway wrote: »
    I made a best offer of €17 for two small batteries off the seller, never received a reply. Hadn't noticed the zero feedback so I won't be bidding again.
    There is now feedback only 3 but all good i contacted one of the buyers he said he'd no problems item recieved in 3 days.Chap said connected to lightforce no bother as long as you have connections.
    Now he has no items on ebay but did find there site think i may give them a go.Just waiting for question reply i'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

the battery for my lightforce is gone a bit crap lately and have been doing a small bit of looking around myself, how long do ye usually get out of your batteries, the one i have is a 14ah deben one, and i reckon i only have it about 2 or 3 years, i thought i would have got longer than that out of it

i was looking at this one
    http://www.alternativeenergystore.co.uk/item/item/126009/12/0/Platinum-12V-20Ah-VRLA-AGM-Deep-Cycle-Battery.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

There is now feedback only 3 but all good i contacted one of the buyers he said he'd no problems item recieved in 3 days.Chap said connected to lightforce no bother as long as you have connections.
    Now he has no items on ebay but did find there site think i may give them a go.Just waiting for question reply i'll keep you posted.

Ordered a 20ah from him last night via paypal, informed its in post today, received email from him today confirming it plus receipt. So we will see:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

ormondprop wrote: »
    the battery for my lightforce is gone a bit crap lately and have been doing a small bit of looking around myself, how long do ye usually get out of your batteries, the one i have is a 14ah deben one, and i reckon i only have it about 2 or 3 years, i thought i would have got longer than that out of it

i was looking at this one
    http://www.alternativeenergystore.co.uk/item/item/126009/12/0/Platinum-12V-20Ah-VRLA-AGM-Deep-Cycle-Battery.htm

I only usually got about 15 months out of the 18amp motorbike batteries TBH. Don't know why as I always keep them charged and rarely if ever discharge them fully.

Ordered a 20ah from him last night via paypal, informed its in post today, received email from him today confirming it plus receipt. So we will see:rolleyes:
    How much did you pay for p&p when he was selling them on ebay p&p was free.Do let us all know when it turn up.

How much did you pay for p&p when he was selling them on ebay p&p was free.Do let us all know when it turn up.

orders over 100euro free, otherwise i think i paid 17 euro postage

ya just checked paypal 34eeuro for battery and 17euro for postage

mine arrived in post today/no probs

whats it like for hook up to the lightforce.

Ill set up a picture later

7" Wide x 6.5" High 20ah 12v

• Advertisement

going ordering one of these batteries so just wondering what connections you used deerhunter, i'm planning on using the fuse and wiring from my deben pack so i can use my deben charger with it if possible

ormondprop wrote: »
    going ordering one of these batteries so just wondering what connections you used deerhunter, i'm planning on using the fuse and wiring from my deben pack so i can use my deben charger with it if possible

ya exactly something similar

ordered a 6v 12ah and a 12v 20ah last week and they arrived today so have them wired up and ready for action, would recommend buying of them if anyone needs batteries

Advertisement