Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Recommendations

Options
  • 22-11-2010 4:16pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

So I made the wise investment and treated myself to a home cinema system... clearly a clever move and makes more sense than putting away a few quid for an even more rainy day.

Anyway, among others, I watched Baraka over the weekend and fck me was it amazing in full 5.1 surround - I had watched it before on the computer and enjoyed it but seeing it on the LCD with buckets of decibels and thundering bass was a whole new experience.

As a result I am keen to get more DVDs that focus on a combination of visuals and music, along the lines of Baraka if others exist or any other specific recommendations. 'The Sound of Music' or 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' won't be accepted as recommendations.

This for example looks interesting...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sigur-Ros-Heima-NEW-DVD/dp/B001N2Z41Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290438837&sr=1-2

So, any suggestions???

Comments

Advertisement