Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd MP5K for sale. In pristine condition.

Options
  • 21-11-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Was going to keep this one because its a better of the two but they seem to be popular..and that drumset I'm after is getting closer and closer.

This has never been skirmished guys. plinking in the back garden is the extent of its use and to be honest its lived in its box ever since. In original condition with stock battery, comes with 3 mids and 2 hicaps. Only alteration is the replacement of the slingswivel with a ring, the original was cr&p. I have a single point bungy sling that I will throw in and I'm fairly sure I have the original charger(time your charging) Because of its condition I'm asking for 140.00 posted with a tracking No.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 korvin

Whom is it produced by? Did you ever measure its fps? If yes, what was the number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭sonoficeage

The make is Galaxy. Don't have a chrono so unable to test fps. Its legal and just under the 1 Joule I reckon. I think I saw somewhere that the Galaxy's fire at about .98 of a Joule. Hope this was of help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

where you based!!!!

Ill offer 100

I was hoping for a bit more than that considering its condition and with the mags.:)

Don't miss out on a really nice piece guys. Asking for €140.00ish including all the bits posted with a tracking No.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

any intrest in a trade

Sorry hangedhitman not in terested in trades. Might consider a swap for a decent audio interface but not expecting to find one here.!

I was hoping for a bit more than that considering its condition and with the mags.:)

offer stands....if ur selling at 100

Thanks Simon, I'm chewing on your offer. I take it your offer is plus postage, if its required?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭land3r

Thanks Simon, I'm chewing on your offer. I take it your offer is plus postage, if its required?

would you like to chew the same offer from me mike??:p100 + P&P of course. btw, thanks for the M4. my bro said he likes it. You're the man mike! cheers!

• Advertisement

Howdy Land3r, glad to hear the M4 arrived and he's happy with it:). As far as the MP5k deal is..I'm hoping for a little better than than €100.00 + postage. Can you stretch a bit further? This is a really nice piece, in original condition and box.

Yea if selling for 100 ill take off yea... im based in kildare so will defo need posting

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

offer 25 for the 3 midcaps posted to Dublin.

Whoops!:o Sorry guys this was sold off boards privately. Forgot all about this thread. Mods this is sold you can close this now thank you.

Advertisement