Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auntie's Establishment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

sounds brilliant dude i plan to be there! (as you can see from the guest list on facebook!) should be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Damon Blake

Cheers dude, see you there!

As we prepare to sacrifice our livers in tribute to the awfulness that
    is St Patricks Day, Auntie's Establishment is happy to present another
    night of sketch, stand-up and alternative comedy upstairs in the
    Twisted Pepper.

Hosted by Damon Blake and George Fox, they'll be joined by Niamh Marron, Gearoid Farrelly and Alan Bennett who will be delighting some of the holes in your head with their rambling joke sentences. In the second half will be Eat Cake...a panel show about facts, laughter and abusing the shame out of each other and the guest this month is nerdgodking Robbie Bonham. We'll be talking about drinking, the Irish and how we can escape this sinking economic cesspit of an island. If you mention boards at the door we'll let you in for free.

Doors at 7.45, show goes until around 10pm.

http://www.aunties.ie/

That's tomorrow, the 11th?

Ah yezzir, cheers for clarifying!

• Advertisement

The last bump I will do for a while is for this show...

Tomorrow night! the 15th! Upstairs in the Twisted Pepper!

Free comedy from:

Conor O'Toole (just won his Dublin heat of Craic Attack in the Mish-Mash, is like something David Bowie had a dream about once)
    Shane Langan (of Diet of Worms infamy of course. Of of of)
    Jon Hozier-Byrne (from the Glen Coco Experience, totally not a serial killer on weekdays)
    Dan O'Shea (killed a man in Reno as there's not much to do if you're not into gambling)
    Padraig Fox (will eat a pound of sugar raw if the price is right)
    Kevin Lockard (is from America and I once saw him surf by standing on two turtles while madly whipping them)

Hosted by myself and George Fox, all the shows have been great and the people lovely barring one prick who tried to heckle and slunk out the venue when everybody turned on him.

Doors at 7.45, show starts about 8 and will finish about 9.45 hopefully, although sometimes it's fun so goes longer. Good times.

Advertisement