Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Football Monday nights-people wanted

Options
  • 10-11-2010 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    There's a group of us booked the Indoor Sports Hall at Moneenageisha Community College (the school/college opposite the entrance to Wellpark Shopping Center) on Monday's 9-10pm.

Just reply to this thread (no need to PM me) if you and any friends are interested in playing.
    It's just a kickaround amongst some work colleagues/a bit of fun so your skill level isn't important.

I'll update this thread each week on Monday to confirm who is in and that we have enough numbers.

(we used to play on Tuesdays original thread here)

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭dinneenp

anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

I should be able to play most Mondays (bar tonight unfortunately!) :( ,but I will be there next week if you still need the numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Suza

Ya I will pop down for a kick around and will probably bring a friend with me. Is there any charge?
    Cheers
    Cathal

Suza wrote: »
    Ya I will pop down for a kick around and will probably bring a friend with me. Is there any charge?
    Cheers
    Cathal

Hi,
    At the moment we don't have enough, only 5. So take it that it's off unless I update this later.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DonkeyPunch

I'd be interested in playing, I've just moved to Galway and would like to get a game if I could. Is there any interest in this for the new year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Might give the indoor a lash myself as well.

Could try to get an extra body or two if numbers are an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    There's a group of us booked the Indoor Sports Hall at Moneenageisha Community College (the school/college opposite the entrance to Wellpark Shopping Center) on Monday's 9-10pm.

Just reply to this thread (no need to PM me) if you and any friends are interested in playing.
    It's just a kickaround amongst some work colleagues/a bit of fun so your skill level isn't important.

I'll update this thread each week on Monday to confirm who is in and that we have enough numbers.

(we used to play on Tuesdays original thread here)

Cheers,
    Pa.

Any luck getting numbers for the indoor yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Im game if its still happening

Hi,
    We gave up in the end. And we're (the company I work for) going to enter a team into the 6 a-side Astro league, starting end of March.
    If we're short numbers I might post here but I think we have enough.
    Cheers for the interest,
    Pa.

Advertisement