Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First Photography Exhibition - Launches in Blanchardstown Library - Tues 9th Nov

Options
  • 02-11-2010 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

First of all, thanks to Borderfox for advising me where to post this.

I will be launching my first photography exhibition in Blanchardstown Library on Tuesday 9th November at 7pm. It will run for 3 weeks in total.

The exhibition will be launched by Councillor Michael O Donovan and there will be a wine and cheese reception.

All welcome on the night and if you are in Blanchardstown Library over the next while, the exhibition will be on display in the lobby.

One of my persoal aims for this year was to host an exhibition to give myself something to aim at and push myself to improve and experiment.

Hope to see you there and if you do see it make sure to put a note in the visitor book (and include your boards.ie name of course;) )

All the best.

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Might try to make it down - if I don't, best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

Definitely on my list for a visit during some time I have off in Nov..../Mick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Congrats Barry, great stuff. Sorry I missed the speeches!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh sugar.
    Forgot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

sNarah wrote: »
    Oh sugar.
    Forgot :(

No worries. It's still there until the end of the month :) if you want to take a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement