Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can now thank on mobile site.

Options
  • 26-10-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭

Great work, think it's a great addition as i do a good bit of my browsing on my phone, good job guys!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh. So you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Yep-was the one thing i missed most when using m.boards, which is most of the time. Now i won't look so scabby with my thanks :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Everyone probably noticed this already and muppet boy missed it, but ..

The number of 'thanks' on each post is now displayed for us, via a numerical number device digit machine counter thing.

Class feature!

Everyone knew this already didn't they and now I look like a right tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Everyone probably noticed this already and muppet boy missed it, but ..

The number of 'thanks' on each post is now displayed for us, via a numerical number device digit machine counter thing.

Class feature!

Everyone knew this already didn't they and now I look like a right tool.

Yeah that's been like that since i've been using it tbh!

muppet :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

IIRC the number of thanks was posted after the user name on mobile boards, e.g. Star-pants (3thanks) or whatever, but you couldn't see who thanked it. The numerical side wasn't on regular boards, it is now.

I like that you can now thank on mobile :) Next step, banning from mobile! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Yeah that's been like that since i've been using it tbh!

muppet :pac:

I wouldn't be concerning myself about it if I were you, not like you'll be seeing many numbers down the bottom of your posts :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I wouldn't be concerning myself about it if I were you, not like you'll be seeing many numbers down the bottom of your posts :p

True that, they're at the top on the phone :P

Advertisement