Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
18-10-2010, 19:57   #1
amdublin
Moderator
 
amdublin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 12,986
THE APPRENTICE IRL 2010 **WEEK 5**

One hour to go folks!
amdublin is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
18-10-2010, 20:03   #2
Cicero
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,655
Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?
Cicero is offline  
18-10-2010, 20:32   #3
dory
Moderator
 
dory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,371
Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.
dory is offline  
18-10-2010, 20:35   #4
highgiant1985
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by dory View Post
Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.
you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.
highgiant1985 is offline  
18-10-2010, 20:38   #5
dory
Moderator
 
dory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by highgiant1985 View Post
you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.
But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.
dory is offline  
Advertisement
18-10-2010, 20:47   #6
amdublin
Moderator
 
amdublin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 12,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?
No.

Gerrdeldine wrecked my head - thought she was an attention seeking drama queen.

This year is so attrocious it's fantastic!
amdublin is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:00   #7
Heroditas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,559
Evenin' folks!
Heroditas is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:01   #8
billiejosie
Registered User
 
billiejosie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Butlerstown baby!
Posts: 371
Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment!
billiejosie is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:02   #9
Dilynnio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by dory View Post
But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.
I think you need to download the Irish proxy......you may have to pay for it but it will allow you to watch all Irish TV.....google it.....you may understand it better that way!
Dilynnio is offline  
Advertisement
18-10-2010, 21:02   #10
dory
Moderator
 
dory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,371
Just remember for some of us tis like watching this on the radio, so a hint of who you're talking about when you throw random insults would be helpful. Thank you.
dory is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:03   #11
Dilynnio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiejosie View Post
Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment!
Jaysus he wrecks my head..........he is a gonk!
Dilynnio is offline  
Thanks from:
18-10-2010, 21:03   #12
buzsywuzsy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Co. Galway
Posts: 227
yay, it's on
buzsywuzsy is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:04   #13
billiejosie
Registered User
 
billiejosie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Butlerstown baby!
Posts: 371
Loving Wills pjs
billiejosie is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:04   #14
Heroditas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,559
Not-so-Superman
Heroditas is offline  
18-10-2010, 21:04   #15
Busi_Girl08
Registered User
 
Busi_Girl08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kimmage
Posts: 13,121
Send a message via MSN to Busi_Girl08
Bill's jacket's a little on the tight side.
Busi_Girl08 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet