Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOKIA TO SERVE IRELAND WITH ONLINE STORE

Options
  • 17-10-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

hi all as you are aware the sim free phone comes 1st before the operators get it in most cases.people want sim free phones
    there is not much room here to buy them and in some cases prices are extorsion bar one or two sites there is available to buy from here.
    recently i had a discussion with nokia about providing this service as they have a website. here is what they said.

Thank you for contacting Nokia Care. We appreciate you have chosen Nokia as your preferred device.
    We value your constructive feedback, however, please note that we cannot comment on this matter. Please be informed that this is a business choice made by Nokia. However, this matter is highlighted and is given appropriate consideration in the future. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.
    For future reference, please feel free to check our website. Kindly refer to the link below:
    http://www.nokia.ie/
    You may also call our Customer Care Hotline at 1890 946 245,Mon-Fri 9am-7pm (except bank and public holidays)
    Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,
    Dianne E.
    Nokia Service Professional
    UK & Ireland Team
    Nokia Care

now why revert me back to a website that cant help
    why does nokia not market there phones better
    they say its a business decision what business?they wont sell there is still a market there for outright purchase and no contract.
    nokia sales have declined due to lack of access to purchase either via an operator or online from a 3rd party seller
    so this is not going to be a loss for nokia it gives people the choice to actually go get the phone they want

so im thinking maybe if we get a poll going we could send it to them and they could reconsider so post your thoughts .......

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I'd like to think we could make a difference, but I wouldn't have much hope on this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

you never know...
    stay silent no answer
    you dont get what you dont ask for :)

Advertisement