Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale: Scar, M4, G23F, L96

Options
  • 09-10-2010 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

All items are in excellent working condition and under 1J.

All items are available for collection in Dublin 7 or Dublin 13 area.

Only interested in sales, no trades.

I do not wish to sell items separately.

Reason for selling is due to family/life commitments and not having time to use them.

Lot 1 - Wetti Scar L

Price: 420

3 green gas mags (1 tan, 2 Black). One mag slightly leaky.
    Black Silencer (original flash hider included).
    Tan folding foregrip.
    Tan Coloured eotech 552 replica sight.

Internal Mods: NPAS Kit, reinforced firing pin base, valve locker, valve striker, Stinger hop up.

15102009181.jpg

15102009182.jpg

15102009184.jpg

Lot 2 - Well L96

Price: 250

Folding Bi Pod
    3-9x40 illuminated scope
    Custom made leather cheek rest
    1 Magazine
    Rifle Bag

Internal Mods: PDI Hop up, Soft pdi bucking, Tightbore barrell.

This has been painted with a kind of desert tigerstripe pattern by myself. The inside of the body has been foam filled and gives it a great sturdy feel. The seams have been covered with metal paste and sanded down to give it a more solid feel and appearance.

CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

Close up of Cheekpiece
    15102009186.jpg

Lot 3 - Dboys M4

Price: 220

1 Hi Cap Magazine
    Magpul replica Furniture
    Black Eotech 552 replica sight
    original battery and charger.

Internal Mods: Guarder hop up, Tuning, Mosfet

This was custom built and tuned up by the guys in Eirsoft. Great m4. Only flaw is the MOE handguard is somewhat loose and worn. I would recommend replacing it. Otherwise this is flawless.

15102009191.jpg

15102009192.jpg

15102009193.jpg

Lot 4 - Glock 23F

Price: 120

two magazines
    Metal slide
    Custom paint job on slide and grip extension
    Silverback Laser grip
    Dropleg Holster

Internal Mods: None

Great pistol that I did some paint work on. This is worn in some areas, gives it a nice used feel :D. Great kick.

15102009178.jpg

15102009179.jpg

I also have a bag for carbine length devices that I will throw in for free to whoever buys the m4 or Scar first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Offer €320 for Lot 1 - Wetti Scar L. can collect today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

that's a bit low im afraid considering what you are getting. Make it 390 and we'll talk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Fair enough,

offer withdrawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

any interest in non-airsoft trades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Villafan6 wrote: »
      any interest in non-airsoft trades

what is it you have to trade?

1. Advertisement
    2. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

what are you interested in what about a ps3

3. Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

offer 100 for pistol

4. Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Any chance you'd sell the PDI hop up chamber seprately? (This is me assuming you still have the stock chamber). Or could you tell me where you got yours/what type?

5. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

are you interested in a ps3 or any other non-related airsoft trades

6. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Sorry for the delay, was working all evening.
      what are you interested in what about a ps3

No thanks man. Im an Xbox guy ;) If ya had an unlocked Iphone4 though, then had be very interested. :D
      simon2581 wrote: »
      offer 100 for pistol

Ill meet ya half way at 110 and its yours.
      Dread-Lock wrote: »
      Any chance you'd sell the PDI hop up chamber seprately? (This is me assuming you still have the stock chamber). Or could you tell me where you got yours/what type?

Not going to sell it on its own im afraid and yes I still have the stock one. Check your PM for the answer to your other questions.

7. Advertisement
    8. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Whats the best price you can do on the L96 or is there any thing else you are interested in a trade for besides an iphone

9. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Whats the best price you can do on the L96 or is there any thing else you are interested in a trade for besides an iphone

I wouldnt be willing to drop the price on the L96 very much. Very upset parting with it :(. ALOT of hard work gone into making it what it is. Really is a beaut to handle and shoot. I'd pay more for it myself but I gotta be realistic LOL.

As for other trades, im afraid thats the only thing im after at the moment.

10. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

ok well i can't afford 250 right now hopefully will sell my ps3 and i'll get back to you then. Also what fps is it doing and springer i presume ?

11. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

ok well i can't afford 250 right now hopefully will sell my ps3 and i'll get back to you then. Also what fps is it doing and springer i presume ?

Alright man thats no prob! It is indeed a springer. FPS is around the 310 mark, Cant remember the exact figure, still has stock spring/cylinder/cylinder head, but it is under the limit and you are more than welcome to bring a chrono (if you have one) and test fire it before you buy, if you want to.

12. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

no don't have a chrono but i believe you. Hopefully will have the money in a few days

13. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

no don't have a chrono but i believe you. Hopefully will have the money in a few days

Sure if you are collecting it from the Dub 13 location you can have a few shots of it first and see for yourself :)

14. Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Ok just need to get the funds together

15. Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

bravestar wrote: »
      Not going to sell it on its own im afraid and yes I still have the stock one. Check your PM for the answer to your other questions.

Didn't think so, but was worth a shot as I need one in a hurry ;). Best of luck with the sale and thanks for the PM.

Oh and I'd buy that L96 in a second as I've heard great things about it, but yeah I already have a one (hence the interest in the hop chamber :D).

16. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Dread-Lock wrote: »
      Oh and I'd buy that L96 in a second as I've heard great things about it, but yeah I already have a one (hence the interest in the hop chamber :D).

It all makes sense now :D

17. Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

Ill meet ya half way at 110 and its yours.

All I can offer is 100.....

18. Advertisement
    19. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Price drop on the SCAR down to 390 and on the Dboys M4 metal to 200

Simon2581, 110 is the lowest im prepared to go on the glock considering all thats coming with it. The laser grip alone would cost you around 60 to buy.

20. Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In the event that you change you mind about splitting some of the items on sale
      Then I would be interested in the Silverback grip

21. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

DeBurca wrote: »
      In the event that you change you mind about splitting some of the items on sale
      Then I would be interested in the Silverback grip

i'll bear that in mind if things get split mate.

22. Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

ok this is a weird offer but you interested in a trade of a full rockband set for xbox :P come's with game, drums, guitar,and mic ;)

23. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

ok this is a weird offer but you interested in a trade of a full rockband set for xbox :P come's with game, drums, guitar,and mic ;)

Haha deffo an odd offer and if I hadnt spent far too much of my life playing it with my bro I would be tempted to accept it :D Sorry man but Cudos for thinking outside the box ;)

24. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

bump

25. Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

m4 stil for sale

26. Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Bravestar
      Would you be interseted in a 16gig IPhone 4, Never Used??:D

For the Glock & M4??

27. Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

bravestar wrote: »
      110 is the lowest im prepared to go on the glock considering all thats coming with it. The laser grip alone would cost you around 60 to buy.

Offer 110

28. Advertisement
    29. Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

airsoftdes wrote: »
      m4 stil for sale

Roger, she's still here.
      Betty Blue wrote: »
      Bravestar
      Would you be interseted in a 16gig IPhone 4, Never Used??:D

For the Glock & M4??

If ya had of offered a few days ago I would of said yes without a second thought, but I got one yesterday cuz my other phone gave up the ghost. Sorry man.
      Offer 110

Offer accepted mate. Fire me a PM.

Advertisement