Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trade/sell

Options
  • 08-10-2010 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

hi lads
    i have a mb01 im looking to get rid of .will trade for anything that has to do with airsoft stuff . the gun is working fine . as foto shows but has no bipod . no silencer .everything else is there . gun is working 100 per cent .comes with spare mag .
    thanks for looking .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

If you were to sell rather than trade, what would you be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭makarov

i dont know to be honest with you . i would sell for a reasonable price .

I'm interested in buying rather than trading so if you can put a price on it, we can go from there!

well tell you what how does . now bearing in mind the gun cost me 200e brand new so il let it go for lets say .120e how does that suit you . i think thats a good price what do you think . im based in dublin south near the city centre just incase you are wondering .

OK I'm interested, so everything is there that came with the original package minus the bipod and silencer, just to confirm. If this is so will offer you asking and can collect.

• Advertisement

yes as you see in the foto ... except for . bipod. and silencer . everything else is there . it does come with the attactment to put a bipod on . so all you need is the legs , and your away ...

Fair enough, I'll go for that- offer asking. PM me to sort the logistics.

pm sent .

Didn't get your PM, so sent you one.

ok got that . sent message .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

if deal falls through let me know,i wud consder a trade/or cash or both

will do philly . let you know later if deal was done . by the way what do you have to trade just as a matter of interest .

I hav a ak spetsnaz folding stock with 1 low cap mag,or a smith & wesson mp40 co2 pistol,and cud giv a pair of goggles with either,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHm-WWj69J-TAlDGvJ-jcrEQSowrNV5dzrxyp43LOU5rnwzj8&t=1&usg=__5GxgEOi0veD-2BOXatWmHIOoKuM=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXJ0PqmRmJ0tW565X6alb4PQQDZYz4U8wWs13KVvwG2C3felc&t=1&usg=__OI9Yc2zdSIAUUdIHAffDYMemcTI=

171209_009.jpg

right nice 1 . now i know what you have we could do a trade if judas falls through he rang me said he will collect at about 4 o clock . so will let you know later whats happening . thanks .

thats no probs lad,chat to ye then

philly . just to let you know that the deal was done with judas .. great man to deal in and out no messing .

Left feedback for ya in the sticky, it was nice to meet ya. The mb01 is everything you said it was, nice one!

no bother mate your welcome best of luck with it . was nice to meet you to .

thats no probs lad cheers anyway thanks

Advertisement