Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PISTOLS FOR SALE

Options
  • 25-09-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

kwa glock 17 great gun 2 spare mags no leaks sold pending collection
    WE tan 1911 3 spare mags no leaks 125euro
    see pics. on glock the outer barrel is sanded down to give polished metal look where on real steal shells eject. selling pistols to fund new project.
    im living near north county dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭MWoods

How much use has the 1911 got? Where did you buy? Any problems with it? Why are you selling? etc.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

just bought it on boards about a week ago impulse buy. have new project in mind so selling my 2 pistols. the fella i got it off said he had it about 3 months ive only shot it out the back garden at targets. nice kick off it for green gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭MWoods

Ok. I'll get back to ya. But don't really wanna buy something I don't have enough info about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

interested in the glock is it a metal slide or abs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

would you sell 2 of the 1911 mags seperate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

would you sell 2 of the 1911 mags seperate?

Echo that, But I only need 1.

glock has a metal slide its made by KWA. only selling the 1911 and mags as one package. sorry.

MWoods wrote: »
    Ok. I'll get back to ya. But don't really wanna buy something I don't have enough info about.

what more info are you looking for??? ive no prob anyone test firing the gun if they come to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

no probs, if you change your mind ill talke 2 anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭djflick

offer 60 for the glock

• Advertisement

djflick wrote: »
    offer 60 for the glock

theres no way im selling the glock with 2 mags for 60euro. id rather keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 shanekeville

hey im interested in the glock too but can you tell me like i there anything not 100% with it and how old it is. what price did you buy it for off this guy on boards and would you go as low as 75 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    kwa glock 17 great gun 2 spare mags no leaks 90euro
    WE tan 1911 3 spare mags no leaks 125euro
    see pics. on glock the outer barrel is sanded down to give polished metal look where on real steal shells eject. selling pistols to fund new project.
    im living near north county dublin

Hi I like the looks of the glock I just have a couple of questions for you.
    Whats with the grip is it textured like the normal KWA glocks and any trades ?
    P.S. not time waster actually interested. :D

Hi I like the looks of the glock I just have a couple of questions for you.
    Whats with the grip is it textured like the normal KWA glocks and any trades ?
    P.S. not time waster actually interested. :D
    the grip is textured same as other kwa, i have put on a foam sticker pad i got off ehobbyasia for added grip. easily removed if you dont like it. i got this kwa in m.i.a. no trades on kwa glock, used on the field twice and shooting targets out the back. i got the we 1911 on boards.

the grip is textured same as other kwa, i have put on a foam sticker pad i got off ehobbyasia for added grip. easily removed if you dont like it. i got this kwa in m.i.a. no trades on kwa glock, used on the field twice and shooting targets out the back. i got the we 1911 on boards.
    i really like the sounds of this gun :) id be interested but if its still here by aboud wednesday ill get back to you but i wont have the money till about then like mid week, would you sell for 75 or 80 ?

Hi I'll offer asking pending inspection I will be in Dublin one of thr days next week and will let you know the in advance.
    Regards,
    Richard.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Next in line offer asking on the glock This is twice you got in a head of me Richard not impressed lol:D

grapeape wrote: »
    Next in line offer asking on the glock This is twice you got in a head of me Richard not impressed lol:D

:):D:p

Sorry man. I have a soft spot for nice pistols.
    Try the guys n Carlow (QAS) they do have some nice stuff second hand at times.
    theres a we 1911 fawn a kj m9 a kj usp there at thr moment.
    two of them were mine ;)

Hi I'll offer asking pending inspection I will be in Dublin one of thr days next week and will let you know the in advance.
    Regards,
    Richard.:D

glock sold pending collection. WE tan 1911 with 3 mags no leaks still for sale.

grapeape wrote: »

your next in line for glock :)

• Advertisement

your next in line for glock :)
    would you sell the 1911 for 100E ?

would you sell the 1911 for 100E ?

meet me bit closer to the 125euro

how aout for 110 ?

how aout for 110 ?

ok wat the hell sold. pm me your details

ok wat the hell sold. pm me your details
    no thats not an offer i was just wondering , i wont have the money till this friday anyway, if its still there by then ill let you know if i want it

again tan we 1911 3 mags still for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

would you sell 1 of the WE mags?:rolleyes:

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    would you sell 1 of the WE mags?:rolleyes:

no sorry only selling WE tan 1911 and 3 mags as a package :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Hey if you want to sell a mag or two for 1911 to someone else i'd take the rest for the right price

• Advertisement

the 1911 and 1 mag 95euro @villafan6

Advertisement