Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KZG Golf

Options
  • 19-09-2010 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Is anybody here playing with KZG clubs?

Or does anybody have any feedback on the following:
    http://www.profitgolfireland.com/home/default.asp

I've heard one very good review of both the clubs and the actual fitting process in Blackrock.

Any other thoughts out there???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Kace

I have a full set of KZG Forged Evolution and decided upon them after a visit to the ProFit guy around Blackrock about 6 years ago. The Evolution has cavity for 3-6 and blade from 7-P, with a thin top-line (which was what I wanted). There are several other tour level KZG irons with smaller forged heads but not for me.

kzg_evolution-b.jpg

Very nice sticks and definitely worth a visit and a look. Probably not the cheapest though.

The guy is pretty knowledgeable and has done all that master clubfitter training or whatever the qualification is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭stebed

Might be wrong but drove past there a couple of months ago and the place was closed, maybe moved somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Place was run by Colin Kirwan and he really knows his stuff. As far as I know the place is closed.

Advertisement