Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp5k for sale

Options
  • 12-09-2010 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

hay i advertised this a while back but the guy pulled out so ime putting it back up for sale

Pics:

"http://s925.photobucket.com/albums/ad92/phoenixlord/modded%20mp5k/"

there is no charger with this and it uses deans connectors.

battery is included with the mp5k with the mags the red dot can b sold separately.

for the mp5k ime gonna put a buy out at 120 euro this is open to offers

the red dot the buy out is 60 euro and is also open to offers

if anyone is wondering the cocking handle is gone because the battery wouldn't fit into it. and the strange char marks inside where the battery is is to make it fit as it had a indent that was getting in the way it looks fine on the outside.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

Hi I'll offer €45 posted for the red dot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

Will offer fourty euro for the mp5k as there is some hastle needed to get it sorted. Could also throw in an m14 battle-axe mag if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭phoenixlord

Will offer fourty euro for the mp5k as there is some hastle needed to get it sorted. Could also throw in an m14 battle-axe mag if interested

hay dude thanks for the offer but that's a bit low since i sold another mp5k that wasn't modified for higher. i am also quitting airsoft so i don't need anything else.

hay yea sure ill take u up on that if your paying for the postage send me a pm when u can and we will organize the delivery and payment.

hay dude thanks for the offer but that's a bit low since i sold another mp5k that wasn't modified for higher. i am also quitting airsoft so i don't need anything else.

oh ok. i had no idea it was upgraded. I just saw the missing part and char marks.
    what upgrades are done to it? and where are you based?

• Advertisement

oh ok. i had no idea it was upgraded. I just saw the missing part and char marks.
    what upgrades are done to it? and where are you based?

the battery and mp5k have deans connectors and it has a rail. ime in galway. and the battery isnt stock its a 9.6v intellect

the battery and mp5k have deans connectors and it has a rail. ime in galway. and the battery isnt stock its a 9.6v intellect

oh ok. Im in dublin so it would be awkward to work. but my offer stands at 50 posted should no one else be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

whats the lowest you can do for the mp5k? :)

whats the lowest you can do for the mp5k? :)

idk yet :P what ever the highest offer is by midnight ill take that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

won't have the money till wensday :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭goblin59

will offer 60 if you can meet city centre

hay yea sure ill take u up on that if your paying for the postage send me a pm when u can and we will organize the delivery and payment.
    Hiya I meant €45 including delivery but if its a sticking point I'll go halves.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

seein as i need to buy a charger for this for this ill offer 55 plus postage. i know you sold the last one for 60 but need to buy a new charger with this so would work out nearly same price as new one

goblin59 wrote: »
    will offer 60 if you can meet city centre

hay dude ill take u up on your offer send me a pm when u get the chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

hey dude if this falls through leave me know try for 60 if we could work something on postage

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Are you selling the mags seperately? If they're mid caps I'll offer 40 and can meet up in city centre tomorrow

Hi folks my scope arrived this morning in immaculate condition delighted.:D

Advertisement