Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter 2010/11

Options
  • 08-09-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Last season squad, in or out for the Winter

GK

Clay - in

Defenders

Andy - Out
    Cathal - In
    Dan - out
    Ed - out
    Keith - in
    Glenn - out
    Graham
    Martin - out

Midfield

Cillian - out
    Collie - in
    Conor - In
    Eoin - In
    Gav - in
    Kenny

Forwards

Anto - out
    Ciaran - In
    Dave - In
    Jules - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lads, rocco rovers want a friendly next monday night. do you want to play us? me and art will do all the organising.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm in and on for a friendly on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm out guys. I'm still injured anyway and haven't returned to training. Bit of a nightmare tbh. It's been a great 3 years and hopefully you can get some new blood in now to push on and win it. A big thanks to Des for all the effort he puts in and to Michael for his help the last few seasons too. Once I'm fit I'll always be available to cover if you're short a player or what not. Good luck with the new season!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

In and money just transferred. Am on holidays from saturday so out for any potential games next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Would be ok for monday if this is still going ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

jebuz wrote: »
    Would be ok for monday if this is still going ahead

im still awaiting a response from des on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Tonight's other games

19:15 WES1 Templeogue Astros 0-v- 2Roys Rovers
    19:15 WES2 Fabulous Benedictine Monks2 -v- 2Bar Real
    20:15 WES1 SS Rovers 3-v-1 Pocket Rocket
    20:15 WES2 Boardeaux 4-v-2 Standard Life
    21:15 WES1 Dlr Dynamos 3-v-0 Dublin Devils1

Will update with other scored as they come in.

Didn't realise what the first game was until I saw them playing, a draw there would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Pocket Rockets is my work team, we were on at the same time as you lads last night. Good start for you lads, well done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Pocket Rockets is my work team, we were on at the same time as you lads last night. Good start for you lads, well done.
    Interesting :):D:D:D

Boardeaux 4 0 Bar Real
    Fabulous Benedictine Monks 2 2 Templeogue Astros
    SS Rovers 4 1 Roys Rovers
    Standard Life 5 0 Dublin Devils1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Really important to capitalise on the poor start of Roys and Tempelogue. You know how much quality those teams have, especially Tempelogue.

WES1 F.C Dynamos Roys Rovers
    WES2 SS Rovers Fabulous Benedictine Monks
    WES1 Boardeaux Templeogue Astros
    WES2 Pocket Rocket Dublin Devils1
    WES1 Standard Life Bar Real

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Some results from last night

Pocket Rockets 1 1 Roys
    Dynamos 1 1 Monks

Standard Life 2 - 1 Templeogue Astros
    :eek:

SS Rovers lost last night, Standard Life drew.

4 points ahead, with a game in hand and hopefully we can add some more distance after next weeks game.

It's a great position to be in at the halfway stage, no doubt about it, but I reckon the best way to look at it is that we could need anything up to 44 points to win this league. So we should ignore those around us and set our sights on delivering the same amount of points in the 2nd half of the season (i.e. 22 from the remaining 27). That way we focus on what's in our control, not how others are doing around us and working towards that target will kep us fully focused throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

other results last night :

Monks 4 2 Dublin Devils
    Pocket Rockets 4 2 Standard Life
    Templeogue 2 0 SS Rovers

• Advertisement

Massive massive game next week. A win will put us 7 points ahead of the monks with a game in hand.

The double header against SS will also be very important and we'll need results in both of these games.

SS won 6-2 last night. Next week is an immense game. They are now 2 points behind us and we have a game in hand.
    Nothing less than 3 points next tuesday will do.

They videoed us vs Dynamos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

good luck to yis lads :) 2 more wins and the leagues yours :D

EDIT: are yis doing a summer season this year?

Des wrote: »
    They videoed us vs Dynamos

That Eamonn lad must be deaf :pac:

Pity that the video would have to come against the biggest long ball merchants we'ver played against. We'll have to record one ourselves and put it up to show the type of passing football we usually play, cos that video is doing us one helluva disservice and is not a typical example of any of our other 16 games this season.

They were doing it last night aswell Jules

Advertisement