Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

housekeeping Positions in Trinity

Options
  • 06-09-2010 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

did you try housekeeping in trinity. I know for a fact that there are vacancies coming up in october and sooner. Very good rates and conditions. Working mornings from 6-10 and possibilities of overtime and sunday work. You would need to contact Ms Jane Flanagan JAFLANAG@tcd.ie or/and call the housekeeping office office: Jane's extension 01 896 2079

These positions will not be advertised, you need to email and ring and express your interest, keenness and enthusiasm. Keep enquiring too!

I have had a very nice time working in housekeeping, all the staff are very nice and are treated with great respect. It sounds like a bad job but it is a perfect job. Keeps you fit and has a great social side.

Any housekeeping experience would help, even if you ever helped out in a b&b.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I_M Please only post once. I've moved your post to its own thread while I wait for a Work & Jobs mod to decide what to do about your spamming.

Advertisement