Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(For sale)Marushin M1 Garand & Guarder custom Tm p226

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

I'm putting this up for sale lads, i have 2 of these so one has to go. it's real wood and yes it does feel as good to handle as it looks.
    This the export version that can handle green gas. It takes 8mm bbs and comes in it's original box along with 2 eight round clips PLUS an authentic m1 type leather sling. i have it about a year and have kept it in good nick. pics below, the only real exterior defect is a a scratch on the top receiver, which could be covered with a dab of paint or polish.
    i haven't upgraded it in anyway just normal maintenance.
    This would make an ideal centrepiece for any collection. Asking price of 300 euro
    DSC00118.jpg
    DSC00119.jpg
    DSC00120.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    DISCLAIMER For any of you who has owned one of these or read reviews about them, they will know that they may be beautiful, but are extremely tempermental. So please, after purchase please no complaints about a faulty product that's just the way they are, my other m1 is just the same Some days it can work flawlessly other days, the hop might be off or it might not eject the clip on the last shot. it will drive you crazy but it makes up for it when you out it to one side and just admire it. This is not designed to be a skirmishers weapon and will take a lot of maintenance between, tightening up the internals and keeping everything lubed up and running sweet.

I'm also reluctantly selling my new guarder custom marui p226. it's this one i got imported http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=3609.
    the full description is there, so it does what it says on the tin. Along with the full metal guarder kit with full metal outer barrel it comes with upgraded recoil and hammer spring PLUS i added a nineball 6.03 tightbore inner barrel.
    Included with this package is a spare silver guarder outer barrel if you get bored of the black one and TWO mags in total in it's original box. This is one hefty gbb pistol and has a beautiful finish. very reluctantly selling this. Asking price of 265
    p226.jpg

Will take 550 for the lot. The above items are in good conditon and have not been skirmished. Willing to post or buyer collects in north cork area. can do paypal or cash :) No trades whatsoever please. will only sell to people 18 years or over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Will take 280 for the m1 and 250 for the p226. 520 for the lot:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Offer 250 including postage for the 226.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Will offer 260 for the M1 and can collect in Cork (i.e. from you) the last weekend of September if it suited you?

@scanlant
    240 incl postage and it's yours

@merrydespot
    Selling them to fund my hols next week so ideally i'd like to sell now but if i don't get any other offers before then i'll consider your offer is that ok?

Horse84 wrote: »
    @scanlant
    240 incl postage and it's yours

@merrydespot
    Selling them to fund my hols next week so ideally i'd like to sell now but if i don't get any other offers before then i'll consider your offer is that ok?

I increased my offer to 250 including postage which stands as my current offer, so you can accept that if you want.

I'm happy either way.

• Advertisement

apologies scanlant my mistake, i read the notification email of your original post. offer accepted to pm's

apologies scanlant my mistake, i read the notification email of your original post. offer accepted to pm's

Grand, just do me a favour and buy a few pints on your holiday with that extra tenner. :)

To Pms.

scanlant wrote: »
    Grand, just do me a favour and buy a few pints on your holiday with that extra tenner. :)

To Pms.

Sound man:D

@merrydespot

No bother fella - I'm just back from hols myself! Enjoy. Only reason I'd have to wait until the end of the month is that I'm due down in Cork that weekend and it'd be better to do it then. I don't suppose you'd be up this way at any stage? I could offer asking if that was the case (i.e. original asking of 300 not reduced rates) - just can't get down your way any sooner.

No bother fella - I'm just back from hols myself! Enjoy. Only reason I'd have to wait until the end of the month is that I'm due down in Cork that weekend and it'd be better to do it then. I don't suppose you'd be up this way at any stage? I could offer asking if that was the case (i.e. original asking of 300 not reduced rates) - just can't get down your way any sooner.

Unfortunately i doubt it man, if i do have to head up the country at any stage i'll be in touch. For now i'll have to leave it up and hope someone grabs it before week's end...

• Advertisement

Unfortunately i doubt it man, if i do have to head up the country at any stage i'll be in touch. For now i'll have to leave it up and hope someone grabs it before week's end...

No worries - good luck with it.

Tm p226 sold to scanlant (a pleisure to deal with)
    Flying out on my hols this weekend so need some spending money, so the m1 is now going for 265 euro:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DominikR.

Do you still have your hands on the M1 Garand or did you allready sold it? two years are a long time...:confused:

DominikR. wrote: »
    Do you still have your hands on the M1 Garand or did you allready sold it? two years are a long time...:confused:

Sorry man? Two years????

oups... Sorry! got the wrong date. Forget that.

Whats about shipping in other countries? I am from Austria. Would that be a problem?

oups... Sorry! got the wrong date. Forget that.

Whats about shipping in other countries? I am from Austria. Would that be a problem?

I don't really want to ship abroad dominik if at all possible but thank you for your interest:)

Can´t we get a deal? 300? I searched nearly 6 months for it, this is the first chance (and the only one) for a long time to get it.

Can´t we get a deal? 300? I searched nearly 6 months for it, this is the first chance (and the only one) for a long time to get it.

No man sorry just don't want to get involved in overseas shipping and possible hassle with customs and all that, it's just not worth it. Hope you pick one up soon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Offer 240 plus postage costs on the M1.

Offer 240 plus postage costs on the M1.

Hiya man, thanks for the interest, think i'll stick with my reduced asking price of 265. Think it's def worth that.

• Advertisement

I'll increase my offer to the 265 Horse84 - but can't collect until you get back from holidays. :D

I'll increase my offer to the 265 Horse84 - but can't collect until you get back from holidays. :D

Hi again merrydespot:). offer accepted to pm's

Advertisement