If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday August 25th - Offer day!

Options
  • 25-08-2010 10:27am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

apologies we have been a bit remote lately - Kenny is now back and firing on all cylinders but Dave is on hols! So we are still a little slow..

...However as we are now nearing year end I'm sniffing out overstocks and I will have some great offers for you today from Pioneer, Monitor Audio and Denon which I will post up today - these offers will include Speakers, Subwoofers, Stereo Amps, CD Players, AV Receivers, iPOD Docks, Mini AV Systems, 5.1 AV Systems - As ever it will be 1st come 1st served - so keep an eye out today or click the 'follow forum' tab at the top of the page to receive regular daily offer updates..

1st post will be up within the hour - in this thread

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ok guys 1st we will open with a serious Subwoofer offer from Monitor Audio - I have a few too many of the BRW 10 - this is a 150Watt active subwoofer - The BRW10 subwoofer represents a significant step up from its predecessor – the highly regarded ASW100. It’s as compact as its forerunner, but more potent in every respect. It incorporates a 10" driver and matched 150 Watt Class-D power amplifier have each been devised in tandem to provide class-leading standards of control, speed and punch.

The new amplifier develops fifty percent more power than its predecessor, adding grip and clean bass delivery below 30Hz.

Accomplished deep bass performance with superlative looks.

These units retailed at £399.95 - I have a few to clear at £169.95 - a discount from retail of over 60%

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=7156
    BRW10 Shown with & without grille.

If you would like to reserve one just pop a post up here and we will PM you today for your contact details.

More offers to follow today!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Guys decided to post offers in separate threads today - so keep an eye out!

Next up Pioneer BLU-RAY system!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Hi John

Stick me down for one of these bad boys in black please! I presume these are new and sealed and shipping is free :D

Hi John

Stick me down for one of these bad boys! I presume these are new and sealed and shipping is free :D

Techno,

Thanks for the order - and two out of three ain't bad - yep 1. new, 2. sealed 3. Shipping at £11.99 :D:p

I'll get the boy with the splurgy appendix to give you a shout...

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Techno,

Thanks for the order - and two out of three ain't bad - yep 1. new, 2. sealed 3. Shipping at £11.99 :D:p

I'll get the boy with the splurgy appendix to give you a shout...

ATB,

John Mc

Worth a shot anyway :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

Boardies,

apologies we have been a bit remote lately - Kenny is now back and firing on all cylinders but Dave is on hols! So we are still a little slow..

...However as we are now nearing year end I'm sniffing out overstocks and I will have some great offers for you today from Pioneer, Monitor Audio and Denon which I will post up today - these offers will include Speakers, Subwoofers, Stereo Amps, CD Players, AV Receivers, iPOD Docks, Mini AV Systems, 5.1 AV Systems - As ever it will be 1st come 1st served - so keep an eye out today or click the 'follow forum' tab at the top of the page to receive regular daily offer updates..

1st post will be up within the hour - in this thread

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Just saw this now and cant see any sign of the 5.1 AV system. Was this a typo (was it the Pioneer 2.1 you were referring to?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Hi John,

I am also looking for a blu-ray system with the plasma i want to purchase, I only seen your post now about the list of overstock items you are clearing, but I don't see the list, I just can't seem to find it! Can you perhaps PM it to me, thanks, Ian.

Mod Comment: Jerpointbundie has found the Pioneer offer thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Hey John,

Any news on deals going on any AV Recievers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Long shot and slightly off topic but do ye have any BRFXs in black? Wouldn't mind open box or anything...

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Walshy123 - There were both a 5.1 and the 2.1 Pioneer system:

Pioneer BCS-FS500 priced at £249.95 (2.1 Blu Ray System)

Pioneer DCS585 priced at £199.95 (5.1 DVD Home cinema System)

Cgordonfreeman - I have checked and we are totaly out of the BRFX speakers! They have been replaced by the BXFX. If you were interested in a pair of these I could cut a deal at £179.95

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.