Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 "Fall" Schedule

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I am wondering if Come Dine With Me is just part of the Channel 4 series?

150 hours equals 30mins of prime time a day, allot if which looks like more tabloid crap. I suppose I have been asking for them to provide something during prime time so perhaps I shouldn't complain.

The Gaurds isn't going to happen?

Boozed Up Irish Abroad is the notable dissappointment in this list. (Sky 1 circa 1999).

I assume The Apprentice: At Home is the Irish version of Martha Steward's The Apprentice????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

Elmo wrote: »
    I assume The Apprentice: At Home is the Irish version of Martha Steward's The Apprentice????

More like Big Brother.

More like Big Brother.

:( Ah so that is how they are building up their 150 hours :( The Apprentice is good but they might be milking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭iseegirls

The Gaurds isn't going to happen?

Is it Jack Taylor, or that completely different series?

Just sounds like behind the scenes in the house - before, during and after tasks etc. Be interesting where they place that in the schedule though.

No word of Deal Or No Deal - must be dead.

Seen a picture of the whole gang - John and Ciara from The Holiday Show are in it - so it must mean a third series of the show is on the way.

Disappointing not to hear anything about a comedy, quiz show or music show. Still feel 3e could do with a daily or weekly music show after they axed NightShift and Popscene from Channel 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

IFTN suggests Ray Sha from Big Brother, but the Herald says it has yet TBA. It's not a good show, TV3 seem to love to repeat it.

Ray Foley is going to be presenting this.

• Advertisement

iseegirls wrote: »
    Is it Jack Taylor, or that completely different series?

Jack Taylor is based on a Book called The Guards, it is produced by Magma Films for RTL in Germany. I am wondering if they are just planing to repeat Jack Taylor or has RTL order a few more episodes?

The other show The Guards is completely separate and doesn't look like it will ever be shown on TV3.
    Horgan wrote: »
    Ray Foley is going to be presenting this.

IFTN were wrong.
    iseegirls wrote: »
    Disappointing not to hear anything about a comedy, quiz show or music show. Still feel 3e could do with a daily or weekly music show after they axed NightShift and Popscene from Channel 6.

Yeah FYI could easily alternate between different types of shows at 6 each day.

According to RTÉ Glee will return to TV3 http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0819/tv3.html

• Registered Users Posts: 85,486 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm disappointed with the lack of US shows :( no mention of Fringe, Dexter, Californication, Soutland, Community, L&O SVU or V returning I guest we can expect plenty of repeats to fill some slots :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

mike65 wrote: »
    Fall? FALL? FAIL!!!!!!!!!

:mad: give over

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I am wondering if Come Dine With Me is just part of the Channel 4 series? ...

On Matt Cooper yesterday evening the TV3 guy said they commissioned the Ch4 production company to make it here, so it will have the same look, feel and crucially David Lamb as voice over, but with Irish people on it.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    On Matt Cooper yesterday evening the TV3 guy said they commissioned the Ch4 production company to make it here, so it will have the same look, feel and crucially David Lamb as voice over, but with Irish people on it.

Yeah it seems so, ITV produced it for TV3. I assume they hope Channel 4 will pick up the series.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That will be at least watchable now with David Lamb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Come Dine With Me definitely needs Dave Lamb - he's hilerous and makes the show. Should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Can't wait for Come Dine with Me - Love it....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Any idea how you apply to be on the Irish Version of Come Dine? I'd love to have a go but doubt I'd be selected really.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭evenmicheal

Fair play to TV3, for such a small company they are really putting it to RTE. They still have a long way to go but are better than the fools in RTE. When I see Fair City I feel embarassed to be Irish. Agree with Louis Walsh RTE is run by a bunch of civil servants who have not a clue what they are doing.

Fair play to TV3, for such a small company they are really putting it to RTE. They still have a long way to go but are better than the fools in RTE. When I see Fair City I feel embarassed to be Irish. Agree with Louis Walsh RTE is run by a bunch of civil servants who have not a clue what they are doing.

Okay so let me get this straight fair play to an organisation who has constantly earned around 50million each year since 2001. Who never really seemed all that interested in Irish programming. That have yet to produce a long running drama serial and produce about 2000 hours of Ireland AM type programming. TV3 isn't a small company they just think small.

Would you base ITV or BBC output on either Corronation Street or EastEnders I would hope not.

Oh and they owe Anglo Irish 130million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Das Kitty - I think if you go on the TV3 website there is a link to applications for Come Dine with Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Oh and they owe Anglo Irish 130million.
    There are worse places to owe money to.

Advertisement