Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: FN2000

Options
  • 11-08-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

As above folks, what have ye? Cash waiting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a JLS that I am upgrading as we speak
    Will be available soon
    A few photos if you are interested

39660597.jpg
    72737146.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭TorqueIrl

UpGrading as in how? What sort of money would you want?

TorqueIrl wrote: »
    UpGrading as in how? What sort of money would you want?

Its getting 7mm bearings and a proper shim job
    Light weight piston with bearing piston head
    Bearing spring guide, guarder hop-up and maybe a MOSFET have not made my mind up on that yet
    The price will depend on what is used in the upgrade

Nice! Will those mods take her over the joule though? And when will you know if you're sellin?

Nice! Will those mods take her over the joule though? And when will you know if you're sellin?

The mods will increase both the rate of fire, accuracy and the smooth running of the gearbox
    It is the spring the provides the power and determines the power level of the AEG
    With a bit of luck and time I should have it completed by the weekend

• Advertisement

Ok so, let me know. Out of interest, do you have any proof of the work? And why are you putting so much in if you're going to sell?

Ok so, let me know. Out of interest, do you have any proof of the work? And why are you putting so much in if you're going to sell?

Only proof that I could give other then my word (which I think stands for a lot) is if I took photos as I go and a few photos of the new and old parts together but probably wont bother, to much trouble having to stop every now and again to clean my hands so as not to get grease and oil on the camera

More then half of the fun to me of having a different AEG is in doing the upgrade work and making it better than when I first got it and I also like to chop and change about a bit
    I am in no great hurry to sell just saw your add, anyway I think someone like you may be better off getting one from a retailer as you would have a guarantee

DeBurca wrote: »
    Only proof that I could give other then my word (which I think stands for a lot) is if I took photos as I go and a few photos of the new and old parts together but probably wont bother, to much trouble having to stop every now and again to clean my hands so as not to get grease and oil on the camera

More then half of the fun to me of having a different AEG is in doing the upgrade work and making it better than when I first got it and I also like to chop and change about a bit
    I am in no great hurry to sell just saw your add, anyway I think someone like you may be better off getting one from a retailer as you would have a guarantee

i wasnt trying to offend you mate, just wanted to be sure that what you say you put in you put in, and what do you mean someone like me?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lordi

hi there have had dealings with de burca and hes sound to deal with if thats of any help to you.......

i wasnt trying to offend you mate, just wanted to be sure that what you say you put in you put in, and what do you mean someone like me?

I was not offended It takes a lot more than that to offend me

I was referring to your suspicious type nature which I can fully understand as I have one myself, but every now and then you have to take a leap of faith and trust someone
    So again I suggest that you go to a retailer, there are many very good ones who use this forum

• Advertisement

lordi wrote: »
    hi there have had dealings with de burca and hes sound to deal with if thats of any help to you.......

I wasnt doubting DeBurca's character at all lordi, but thanks anyway!
    I was not offended It takes a lot more than that to offend me

I was referring to your suspicious type nature which I can fully understand as I have one myself, but every now and then you have to take a leap of faith and trust someone
    So again I suggest that you go to a retailer, there are many very good ones who use this forum

All I did was ask a question about the item, I like to get as much information as I can. you seem very defensive, I dont understand why.

if anyone else has an fn2000 aeg they'd like to part with, let me know :)

I wasnt doubting DeBurca's character at all lordi, but thanks anyway!

All I did was ask a question about the item, I like to get as much information as I can. you seem very defensive, I dont understand why.

if anyone else has an fn2000 aeg they'd like to part with, let me know :)

I never thought that I sounded defensive
    Anyway best of luck with your search, they are a very nice AEG to handle and shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

i think stuff has been misread/misinterpreted here so lets all hug *HUG* and move on, and then rip each other apart in the field

:p

i think stuff has been misread/misinterpreted here so lets all hug *HUG* and move on, and then rip each other apart in the field

:p
    Steve, youre such a gay haha :)
    Someone must have something, i really dont wanna wait 6 weeks for a G2010 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

And lads would you emmmm.... like to get back on the topic at hand?

Of course, apologies. As title says, looming for an fn. Would obviously prefer the g&g model but I'll consider anything, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kenny noscope

Airsoft tactical supplies in ballymount industrial estate are selling them but there not on the website you will have to ring him heres the number (01)40896909

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭alan_murray

is it the jls fn2000 that Airsoft Tactical Supplies are selling?

is it the jls fn2000 that Airsoft Tactical Supplies are selling?

ATS are closed until further notice afaik. still looking for one of these btw.

Hi Torque I still have that FN2000 never got around to doing the upgrades as I got involved in other stuff but I have all the parts for it
    I just need the motovation to get my finger out and get started on it

• Advertisement

Hi Torque I still have that FN2000 never got around to doing the upgrades as I got involved in other stuff but I have all the parts for it
    I just need the motovation to get my finger out and get started on it

How much mate?

As I said before the price is dependent on the amount of the upgrades done on it
    I had planed on doing those listed below
    7mm bearings and a proper shim job
    Bearing spring guide, guarder hop-up and maybe a MOSFET

What if any of the above did you have in mind

As I said before the price is dependent on the amount of the upgrades done on it
    I had planed on doing those listed below
    7mm bearings and a proper shim job
    Bearing spring guide, guarder hop-up and maybe a MOSFET

What if any of the above did you have in mind

The lot mate :)

Would do the lot including the Mosfet for €210 collected
    That includes a 9.6v battery and charger + 300rnd hi-cap mag

Would do the lot including the Mosfet for €210 collected
    That includes a 9.6v battery and charger + 300rnd hi-cap mag

Thats a 6-hour round trip for me mate, can you do any better than 210?

How does €220 sound posted with tracking number

sounds good to me! pm's?

sounds good to me! pm's?

Sounds like a deal to me
    PM it is

Advertisement