Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Casuals - Wednesday 4th August

Options
  • 04-08-2010 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

I'll be there, anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I have to be up early to sign tomorrow so I might hop on the afternoon bus. We shall see

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

I'll be there from about three or four.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Will be a rare missed casuals from me I'm sad to say! hope it's a good one anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I might pop in, but I'll have no stick or games.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can't make it, have to be at home :(

OTOH I should be good for Inferno now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So you can bring your monitor then?

Won't make it today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys, I'm bringing my HD PVR in tonight to show you guys what it's like.

Does anyone have an xbox component cable they could bring?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm bringing my HD PVR in tonight to show you guys what it's like.

Does anyone have an xbox component cable they could bring?

Hey tallon, i'll pop in for a while to help you out. I can bring a component cable also. What time do you plan on arriving. I can be there any time from 3.

Also, is anyone else coming along with a ps3 stick and game? Need to test my dual mod a bit more.

animaX wrote: »
    Hey tallon, i'll pop in for a while to help you out. I can bring a component cable also. What time do you plan on arriving. I can be there any time from 3.

Also, is anyone else coming along with a ps3 stick and game? Need to test my dual mod a bit more.

Finished work at 5 so i'll go home, get it, and head in straight away. Maybe 6 before I'm in. Does that suit?

Sorry guys, change of plan, i forgot the match was on tonight so I'm going to leave it. I'll pop in saturday morning and see you's

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Sorry guys, change of plan, i forgot the match was on tonight so I'm going to leave it. I'll pop in saturday morning and see you's

Sure thing, no worries. Don't forget that we won't be in xgc this coming saturday (we will be on every other saturday), instead we'll be in space 54.

However, in space 54 things might be a bit hectic. Its our first time there and we have to use our own equipment so it might not be the best time to try to organise things. Saturday casuals the week after might be more calm and productive. But whatever suits you!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I cant make this, I cant make inferno either.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I poped in a couple of times and no one was there, i'll pop back in at 3 30 and see is anyone else arrive.

chueytoo wrote: »
    I poped in a couple of times and no one was there, i'll pop back in at 3 30 and see is anyone else arrive.

I have revision to do so i won't actually be coming in afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

I'm heading in now, should be there for 4.

Completely slept it out. Will be in for about half five - six.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Sorry cant make it in, something came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

this is what happens when i can't make it in, nobody else bothers!

Not entirely true. Myself and Cloudrunner both went in and played each other for a few hours. :rolleyes:

Advertisement