Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Scotland yard trained Irish secret police

Options
  • 31-07-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Why have I not heard anything about this new force , not in the papers ,news or forums, An Army of Undercover Police living double lives up and down the island going through the population with a fine tooth comb, working in the Irish work place with YOU , files on every citizen so criminal or not (which I am not) YOU are being assessed , its not IF your privacy is invaided but how often and to what extent. This new force trained in the The UK along with police from most of the British Commonwealth States ie Australia, South Africa , New Zealand etc ect and also police from France ,Holland and some others, and when they are trained at being sneaky gits and befriending people while assessing them cutting there throats and putting everyone in to catigerized boxes they are mixed up and sent to the partner countries, So a Garda cauld find himself working as a Bar Man, training to be a Nurse, Chef any job at all levels, any collage, in any level of the work place from senior management to the cleaner, in London ,Paris, Syidney ect ,and likewise a Cop from the UK ,France ect can and ARE working undercover in the Irish Republic at any job (Fact). Rights can be turned on and off like a tap so really we don't have any rights at all , Liberty ,we now have an observed liberty so we don't have any liberty at all.People faught and died for our rights and liberty and all that has been signed away with an arrogant swipe of a pen .These guys have a no holds barred ticket to do what they want, I have no problem with the normal every day Garda ,I'm not talking about the plain clothes Garda Lying though his teeth in court every week trying to take apart the local king Pin to take him off our streets and I'm not talking about the Garda with the speed gun out car window I'v no problem with him I like the GAA as much as the next man but this is something very different. Innocent until proven guily is gone ,it should be there to give MAXIMUM protection to the Innocent man, the one in a thousand that is telling the truth, this new Police State of ours can be a very black dark and cold scary place for a law abider that Secret Police believe to be otherwize, you wont get a job or order a pizza if they don't want you to , you could buy a burger and spend two days on the toilet with a Garda happy meal ,you wont go to the A and E in THE HOSPITAL with out going through them ,there are no crash barrier no fail safes and the fact of the matter is these people are not qualified to have that kind of power.If you are of interest to them ie they THINK your friend is a bad guy or family member is a bad guy depending on how bad the THINK he MIGHT be they will take drugs with you they will SELL you drugs they will SLEEP with you, fact.. I know of one law abider has been stalked ,haressed and bullied to with in an inch of his life ,after years of this he went for Legal advice and the Police new where his apointment was and when the lad went the Solicitors office the Solicitor just read the script the Police told him to read and they were parked outside the Solicitors office beeping and sounding there syons at him as he walked out. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. somethings got to change, Every thing I have said is fact ,I wont and can't give any evidence but everything I have said is 100% true ,I have said all I'm going to so take it or leave it. PS the next time a TD ask you for your Vote ask him for your Civil Liberty to be restored.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Nice story.

No proof though.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

they will SLEEP with you, fact
    Dear diary, JACKPOT!

Can I have the new brunette from my local station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

paragraphs?

I gave up, sorry OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

will SLEEP with you, fact.

Easily remedied by avoiding Coppers on a Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

And what do you intend to do about this Op?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Try the conspiracy theories forum. (I also think they appreciate paragraphs there as well)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

hobochris wrote: »
    And what do you intend to do about this Op?

I suggest this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwofL_gF0Wk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I like the GAA as much as the next man but this is something very different.

Soccer :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Why have I not heard anything about this new force , not in the papers ,news or forums
    A secret force wouldn't be much of a secret if everyone knew about it, now would it :cool:.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Stephenoneill

I support whatever it takes to protect us all from criminals - whether ordinary decent criminals or subversives or "freedom fighters" etc.

One of my English teachers would have said about the paragraph you have written - "that effort should be taken out and shot at dawn."

Paragraphs, even bullet points, would help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

And Stephen - solicitors do not read out Garda scripts to clients. I have over 40 years experience of the law. Lawyers advise clients on the client's best interests. Pls believe me on this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

Is there a full moon tonight by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

On a related matter, do psychiatric wards provide access to Internet for patients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

you are referring to C3 ...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I have said all I'm going to so take it or leave it.
    Thanks for the choice! I'll leave it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Do those of us who ' endured ' reading that first post get an extra star beside our name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

Hi Nuac hows it going Sir. The Solicitor said something that could only have come from the Police 100%, and add his dismissive attitude and the Police parked outside when the appointment was made and when the meeting was over tells me only one thing .And Sir if it was not for decedent criminals you would not be burning your Soul in a Mickey Mouse Irish Court today .Also this is not a Kangaroo Court af law nor is it your English teachers class it is an open forum for all so get over your self, Belittling and discrediting people is your bread and butter but for the 1 out of 20 in the chat room that do not work in the legal profession (it pains me to use those two words in the one sentence) ask your self why if I am not telling fact do they feel the need to do it to me? Yes I an Dyslectic and no I don't have an education but that does not make me a bad person and it does not make me a liar ..Hi Questionmark? The Conspiracy theoies forum good thinking will do thank you Sir..Slimjim I thought maybe at least one ex Police man, Lawyer ect would value the people of Ireland over the state but I guess not ..I know of two cases when a state informer was in court for serious crimes but he also helped the state in a big way ,first he was working in a job he should not have been doing ,he had false papers to say he was qualified ,and when there was an accident involving a 3rd party he he was brought to court was commended by the Judge and told a if it was lesser man it could have been alot more harm caused ,gave him a minimal fine and shafted his boss for having faulty equipment ,so it he had to pay damages to the 3rd party and it cost him his own buisness ,this same guy went on to commit a serious sexual offence and that case was dealt with four counties away and neither case in the county Paper . Criminal Justice is just that minus the Justice and any lad that gets legal aid more times then not you are just increasing the size of the team plotting against you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Well it must be true, he said 'fact' afterall...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

you wont get a job or order a pizza if they don't want you to

No pizza!! :eek: Sad Amdub :(

Conspiracy Forum thatta way ============>>>>

Hi Nuac hows it going Sir. The Solicitor said something that could only have come from the Police 100%, and add his dismissive attitude and the Police parked outside when the appointment was made and when the meeting was over tells me only one thing .And Sir if it was not for decent criminals you would not be burning your Soul in a Mickey Mouse Irish Court today .Also this is not a Kangreoo Court af law nor is it your English teachers class it is an open forum for all so get over your self, Belittling and discrediting people is your bread and butter but for the 1 out of 20 in the chat room that do not work in the legal profession (it pains me to use those two words in the one sentence) ask your self why if I am not telling fact do they feel the need to do it to me? Yes I an Dyslectic and no I don't have an education but that does not make me a bad person and it does make me a liar ..Hi Questionmark? The Conspiracy theoies forum good thinking will do thank you Sir..Slimjim I thought maybe at least one ex Police man, Lawyer ect would value the people of Ireland over the state but I guess not ..I know of two cases when a state informer was in court for serious crimes but he also helped the state in a big way ,first he was working in a job he should not have been doing ,he had false papers to say he was qualified ,and when there was an accident involving a 3rd party he he was brought to court was commended by the Judge and told a if it was lesser man it could have been alot more harm caused ,gave him a minimal fine and shafted his boss for having faulty equipment ,so it he had to pay damages to the 3rd party and it cost him his own buisness ,this same guy went on to commit a serious sexual offence and that case was dealt with four counties away and neither case in the county Paper . Criminal Justice is just that minus the Justice and any lad that gets legal aid more times then not you are just increasing the size of the team plotting against you.

Whats a "decent criminal"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Also this is not a Kangreoo Court af law nor is it your English teachers class it is an open forum for all so get over your self, Belittling and discrediting people is your bread and butte

OP, help us to help you
    Few enough will read that wall of text.

We're not picking out writing errors, just if you want a reply don't make it difficult for yourself.

Yes, many people have dyslexia and issues to work with.
    And some more people use it as an excuse for lazy errors!
    Return key, help us to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

Sorry K MAC for the spelling 8>)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

This thread is full of win.

Sorry K MAC for the spelling 8>)

You misunderstood my question. I'm saying there is no such thing as a decent criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Why have I not heard anything about this new force , not in the papers ,news or forums,

Maybe because it's not true? Just a thought ...

I wonder how you get recruited for this secret police group? I'm interested in being paid to feed people burgers and sleep with them.

If I was the OP I'd be worried that the secret police are coming after me after making their existence public!

What the OP doesn't know is that boards.ie Legal Discussion forum is actually where secret police members communicate in code about our investigations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

OisinT wrote: »
    I wonder how you get recruited for this secret police group? I'm interested in being paid to feed people burgers and sleep with them.

Maybe you're already in. They're THAT good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Why have I not heard anything about this new force , not in the papers ,news or forums,

OP, are you certain? Have you tried here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement