Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guarder Enhanced Recoil Spring for TM Glock 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Do you know if it would be compatible with the Army Glock 17? If so offer asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Do you know if it would be compatible with the Army Glock 17? If so offer asking.
    I have no idea, someone else might now, probably not but ill give airsofteire a mail to see if they know. I suppose if the army recoil spring looks like the one in the link it will work. Will get a proper pic up later

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

The Army glock is a clone of the TM glock, the mags will interchange
    So I would guess that the parts should also fit

Thanks for the reply DeBurca. Just Google'd it myself and it's a TM clone alright. So to PM's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply DeBurca. Just Google'd it myself and it's a TM clone alright. So to PM's?
    Offer accepted then! Sending pm!

• Advertisement

Recoil and hammer spring collected earlier today, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Everything fits and works perfectly. Unfortunately you don't notice much of an improvement with the metal slide but oh well. And I'm gonna have to be careful on hot days as the new hammer spring brings it close to the 1J mark.

Also had an oh sh!t moment when I went to change the hammer spring. I took one piece out and then like four pieces fell out the bottom into my hand. Took me a few minutes to figure out where everything went but I figured it out in the end :D.

Advertisement