Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for musicians to start band

Options
  • 14-06-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Looking for serious musicians to form pub band.im 26 and I have been playing guitar for 12years,i have a lot of giging experience playing around Ireland and abroad a little too and want to start something for the fun but also hoping to make a few quid too...

Basically want to play rock, blues and indie stuff, songs people want to hear when they are out. Along the lines of acdc, thin lizzy, oasis, kings of Leon ….

Hoping to find another guitarist, a bassist, drummer and singer or better again if the bassist or guitarist could sing too, people between the age of 20 and upwards. Need to be free to jam once a week, be experienced and free to play regular gigs. Have good gear suitable for big and small venues.

Im living in the dublin.20 area so suppose jamming in town would be best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lamonp

Hi Superhands,

Experienced guitarist here - just wondering if you could pm me your setlist - or proposed setlist?

I have been playing for a number of years and have good gear.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

pm sent :)

Advertisement