Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Genuine Beretta M92 SERPA Holster (Tan)

• 05-06-2010 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

This is a brand new, unused M92/96 SERPA holster. It will NOT fit an M9A1 with the rail, it's for the slim fit M92/96 only. It is GENUINE - Not a chinese copy. The difference in quality is very obvious. I bought this in a gun shop in Seattle last month from a registered Blackhawk dealer.

As the packaging says, "For Beretta M92/96 only (Not Brigadier or M9A1)."

I got this for an M9A1 like a spa, it's literally been taken out of the box once to fit the gun, which didn't fit.

This is 50USD new, or 50GBP off uktactical. Looking for 25EUR, will post for an extra fiver.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

im realy not to sure what the difference is between the m9a1 and the m92?
    not too sure which i have, ill of asking if it turns out to be the m92 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

No 'if', I'm afraid. You're either buying it or not, and it's up to you to do the research.

Basically if your M9 has a rail on the bottom it's not going to fit.

oh ok, in that case it would fit. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,459 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

offer asking plus the postage to Limerick.
    It's the right hand version isn't it?
    I have one of these already for left-hand and quality is far above the chinese clones :)
    These will fit the M9 as in the KSC ones's there is no lower rail except in the KSC M9A1..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    offer asking plus the postage to Limerick.
    It's the right hand version isn't it?
    I have one of these already for left-hand and quality is far above the chinese clones :)
    These will fit the M9 as in the KSC ones's there is no lower rail except in the KSC M9A1..

Okay, there was no actual offer from the other guy, so this is yours. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it sorted.

Yes, it's right-hand.

• Advertisement

sorry, i ment wouldnt fit. the laptop doesnt type to well with protools running in the back ground.

Advertisement