Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win tickets to Smirnoff Ears Have Eyes with Leeroy Thornhill in Galway

Options
  • 11-05-2010 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey folks

Nice little competition for you - 10 pairs to tickets to be won to this event in Galway:

15335_159472855938_137904760938_2826819_8170522_n.jpg

KARMA NIGHTCLUB AND SMIRNOFF ANNOUNCE SMIRNOFF, EARS HAVE EYES
    FEATURING MUSIC BY LEEROY THORNHILL, FORMERLY OF THE PRODIGY

The party of the season is fast approaching with Smirnoff, Ears Have Eyes taking place at Karma Nightclub, Eyre Square , Galway on Friday, 14 May 2010, which is the latest instalment of the Be There campaign.

Doors open from 23.00 and Karma’s resident DJ will kick the party off with a lively session on the decks.

Leeroy Thornhill, formerly of The Prodigy, will keep the party going late into the night as he brings the night to life as guests are set to experience music in a whole new way.

Smirnoff, Ears Have Eyes will be a night full of surprises, with an array of performers and theatrical acts that are sure to entertain including sensory fire performers and break dancers.

Prepare to unleash the senses and experience music in a whole new way at Karma. Tickets will be on sale on the door for €10.

This ‘Be There’ experience is supported by SMIRNOFF®, the world’s number one premium spirit. The Be There campaign is encouraging people to subvert the ordinary and to create, seek out and participate in more extraordinary one-of-a-kind experiences.

For more details on Smirnoff BE THERE events and competitions follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/SmirnoffIreland or check out www.smirnoff.com.

BE THERE @ SMIRNOFF.COM : Enjoy Smirnoff sensibly : Visit http://www.drinkaware.ie.

To be in with a chance of winning, just drop a comment below. Simple as that!

(Terms and conditions - open to all members; no cash alternative will be offered; you'll have to make your own travel arrangements; have fun.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

.o/

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ronintuohy

Hey would love to check out the club and hear Leeroy's set...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sexyartist

sounds awesome, ill take a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 9 strotos

Some tickets please...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

headin to galway for a stag tomorrow, Karma would be a good place for us to head, so ticket me please

Any extras for the lads would be much appreciated also, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

I can haz tikit plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

any idea of when you will be letting the winners know that they have won, just wondering because I probably wont have access to a computer tomorrow as ill be gettin the train to Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Oooh ooh ooh!!!

Me, me, me!

Please put my name in that big ol' tombola good sirs so that I too can be in with a chance for some Karma-y-goodness tomorrow night and dance my little sockaroos off to Leeroy JENKINS... er, Thornhill tomorrow aswell!

*crosses fingers*

*crosses all other free available appendages* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi folks,

Thanks all of you who entered - you're all going - and I will PM you now with details of the gig etc.

Thanks a million

Darragh

Hey all, just give your usernames at the door for tonight and you should be sorted.

Darragh

• Advertisement

Hey Darragh!

Thanks a million! This will be a nice unexpected treat tonight to kick off le weekend!

Cheers!! :D

Was a good night, thanks Darragh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sexyartist

was anyone successfull with this, i tried it at the door and they looked at me with bewilderment, said they had no idea what i was talking about. i paid in, had a great night, but dissapointed, just wondered if angone tried it with successfully

Yeah when we arrived they hadn't a clue what I was talking about.
    Then the list-girl (which didn't have our names) went and chatted to someone from Smirnoff and came back and said ok. I am still not sure they had our names or if they just said "feck it, let them in".

Erm, yeah me three actually...

Gave my username to the nice people at the door and they looked at me as if I had three heads.. :(

My mate who I was bringing with me thought I was taking the proverbial that I had won tickets, so queue a bit of :o

Was it a good gig? Heard there were fire breathers around Eyre Square beforehand?

Hope you'd a great night, those of you who did manage to blag your way in! ;)

Seriously folks, winners had tickets and didn't get in?

Really sorry about that - I thought that was sorted! Can you PM me details including a contact email address please?!

Darragh

Advertisement