Pro-Direct Soccer - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-05-2010, 18:10   #1
Nemanja91

Pro-Direct Soccer

I ordered a pair of football boots yesterday around 5 o clock and I still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, I read on the internet that their site is buggy and it could be down, has anyone had any problems with them lately?

Thanks a lot!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/home.asp
Advertisement
07-05-2010, 15:34   #2
celticbhoy27

ordered off them before a month later no sign of boots! emailed them and got money back
08-05-2010, 12:50   #3
Nemanja91

My order actually came yesterday which was very quick delivery, I still didn't get any e-mail confirming my order or anything!
14-05-2010, 13:49   #4
Dublin_Gunner

Ordered a full kit for 11 with them with crest / names / numbers etc and was all dealt with very well.

Must be just an issue with the site or ordering system at the moment. Haven't had any issues with them.
14-05-2010, 15:17   #5
Nemanja91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_Gunner View Post
Ordered a full kit for 11 with them with crest / names / numbers etc and was all dealt with very well.

Must be just an issue with the site or ordering system at the moment. Haven't had any issues with them.
Ya i'm happy with their service and very quick delivery considering it said 7-10 days and I got it in 2 days but I was just worried that I got no confirmation E-mail or anything else about the order from them!
Advertisement
16-05-2010, 15:50   #6
DanDan6592

For some reason they keep blocking my Card details and sending an e-mail addressed to my mam (I ordered of them before with her card since i didn't have one and used my current address).

It's strange since I ordered on Friday and everything was fine but now my card keeps failing the security check and I have enough money on it!

anyone else having this problem?
17-05-2010, 09:50   #7
Dublin_Gunner

Maybe you should call them to place the order and explain the problem?
19-05-2010, 20:56   #8
seklly

Send a message via MSN to seklly
Ordered football boots recently without any problems and they were dispached next day but the courier was unable to find my house (the sticks!)

So i went into the depot to pick them up and was chatting to the guy there who was saying that a problem they have with pro direct is that they won't attach any contact number to the order which makes deliveries difficult

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion