Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sale/trade

Options
  • 02-05-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭

Its time to sell my much loved ak74u for a new project comes with 3 hi-caps although 2 need to have the sprig on the winder fixed easy job im told.

Will trade for a G3,SA80 or any other sniper rifle apart from well L96 or a steyer ssg.
    Can deliver within reason to the dublin city centre. no box for this gun but it comes with battery
    sell price 130E.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

andy_g wrote: »
    Its time to sell my much loved ak74u for a new project comes with 3 hi-caps although 2 need to have the sprig on the winder fixed easy job im told.

Will trade for a G3,SA80 or any other sniper rifle apart from well L96 or a steyer ssg.
    Can deliver within reason to the dublin city centre. no box for this gun but it comes with battery
    sell price 130E.
    i know it's not on your list but I'll trade you an upgraded galaxy mp5k and 4 new hi caps. Sure keep it in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

thermo wrote: »
    i know it's not on your list but I'll trade you an upgraded galaxy mp5k and 4 new hi caps. Sure keep it in mind.

not a bother larry will let ya know in a day or two. andy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

not a bother larry will let ya know in a day or two. andy

Thanks mate.

will consider pistols and other bits

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Taurus PT24/7, two mags, carry case and laser/light combo?

• Advertisement

that the nbb co2 one ger?

that the nbb co2 one ger?
    It is indeed.

yeah feck it lets do it. been lookin at one for awhile dont shoot me larry just forgot to stick it up

yeah feck it lets do it. been lookin at one for awhile dont shoot me larry just forgot to stick it up
    I'll text ya to sort out all the necessaries in a few!

Advertisement