Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S King Arms EMOD battery stock

Options
  • 23-04-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

For sale one King Arms Vltor EMOD battery stock with King Arms M4 stock tube.
    Stock and stock tube are back so ignore any brown tint in the photo (thats from the camera)

The Stock will take a 9.6v crane stock battery.

Stock tube has six stops, numbers marked on top and has slots cut in it for the battery wires.

Eur35 posted and paid via paypal or Eur30 if you happen to be down at MAC. Not interested in any trades.

DSCF0761.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

interested, with MAC do ya mean MAZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

T4RGET wrote: »
    interested, with MAC do ya mean MAZ?

Nope MAC as in MAC in Longford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

o god haha im in Kildare:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

well chuck!

would a mini battery fit in it?

like this one... battery

if so i'm very interested.

pyro jim wrote: »
    well chuck!

would a mini battery fit in it?

like this one... battery

if so i'm very interested.

That one would take a lot of hacking to make room for it. This is the type of battery that its designed for.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    o god haha im in Kildare:P

Won't be able to meet up as I'm in Leitrim so it would have to be paypal and posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

kk, thanks dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Offer asking Chuck - been looking for one of these to my 416. Only problem is that I won't be able to get vaguely near MAC in the next two weeks. Is Rooky going to be up in Dublin? I could sort him out cash wise for it (to give to you at MAC) then worry about getting it off you later - either through Rook (if he would be kind enough to cart it up to Dublin when he's working) or else as soon as I'm able to get out of Dublin at the weekend in two weeks from now. Post won't work as I'm never home when the postie arrives and for the next two weeks I won't be able to get near the delivery centre near me when it's open - bit manic at the moment.
    If this is all too complicated I'll happily back out and let someone else take this off you.

Offer asking Chuck - been looking for one of these to my 416. Only problem is that I won't be able to get vaguely near MAC in the next two weeks. Is Rooky going to be up in Dublin? I could sort him out cash wise for it (to give to you at MAC) then worry about getting it off you later - either through Rook (if he would be kind enough to cart it up to Dublin when he's working) or else as soon as I'm able to get out of Dublin at the weekend in two weeks from now. Post won't work as I'm never home when the postie arrives and for the next two weeks I won't be able to get near the delivery centre near me when it's open - bit manic at the moment.
    If this is all too complicated I'll happily back out and let someone else take this off you.

Offer accepted assuming I can sort something out with getting it to you.

Advertisement