Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Our Task This Week: Ultimate Driving Song

Options
  • 13-04-2010 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

Ok leading on from here Daragh needs us to choose the Ultimate Driving Song. The chosen song will be played on Newstalk's MotorMouth Next Monday just before 11pm

So make your suggestions here and later in the week I'll whittle it down to 10 or so and we'll have a vote

They are two of mine but I have many many more and me even deciding what I want to vote for is going to be a mammoth task...

So think sunny weather, no speed limit and windows down, what do you want to be blasting from your speakers

Comments

Advertisement