Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] G&G CQB-S **Price Drop**

Options
  • 08-04-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

**lowered price** My Baby, Killing me to sell, Love this gun but need the funds, All Stock aside from Guardier Silicone Hop, Great range and phonominal rate of fire, Full Metal with Box, Will include 2 x G&G High Cap Mags, Shooting at 0.9J, Recently Serviced in Eirsoft, PWO.
    Includes 9.6V Crane Stock Battery

Looking for €280, Will not post but will deliver in Dublin

GG.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

is the eotech included?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

is the eotech included?

Nope, May include a red dot for a quick sale though

Price drop, 250, any interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

I can trade you a CA sportline m4 with a load of upgrades and I have other parts cuch as a WE pistol grip, gloves , etc etc. I can give you some cash too

Thanks andrew but I'm trying to downsize and need the cash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

For a second hand gun that price is quite high what price would you be able to give me?

Its a full metapl cqb-s, cost me 350 new without a battery, this includes a battery worth 30 and 2 mags, total value 390 going for 250, if you think that's too expensive??

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

mcshape wrote: »
    Its a full metapl cqb-s, cost me 350 new without a battery, this includes a battery worth 30 and 2 mags, total value 390 going for 250, if you think that's too expensive??

How old is the gun? How much use has it seen? I note you've just had it serviced. Not interested in mags or battery.

Had it about a year, skirmished 5 or 6 times, about 3000 rounds through it, never really used it as a primary

Had it about a year, skirmished 5 or 6 times, about 3000 rounds through it, never really used it as a primary

Offer €150

• Advertisement

No, too low

*Bump!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Armyairsoft

interested in a trade? i got a kac pdw

interested in a trade? i got a kac pdw

Pics?

Pics?

i'll upload some for u in next 20mins come's with box to

i'll upload some for u in next 20mins come's with box to

Army, just before you go to the trouble of uploading, Im really hoping to sell this for cash, i dont think SWMBO will let me bring another AEG home!

Army, just before you go to the trouble of uploading, Im really hoping to sell this for cash, i dont think SWMBO will let me bring another AEG home!

lol i got pic's if u change ur mind

Did i mention owning this gun will make you a god damned sexual tyranasaurus?....... Just like me....

Did i mention owning this gun will make you a god damned sexual tyranasaurus?....... Just like me....

my offer is still open

my offer is still open

Yep i was looking at your thread, the wife says your not allowed to tempt me

• Advertisement

Yep i was looking at your thread, the wife says your not allowed to tempt me

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭telebasher

hi is the aeg still for sale? if so might be intrested in cash deal

Telebasher, it is indeed, what are ya thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭telebasher

hi im not going to waste your time or mine for that matter im looking for a backup to my VFC and i have 220 to spend if thats ok for you mail me at [snip] for a contact number. ps i know its a great gun but that price is my limit ;im not trying one on........thanks............sean

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

telebasher wrote: »
    hi im not going to waste your time or mine for that matter im looking for a backup to my VFC and i have 220 to spend if thats ok for you mail me at [snip] for a contact number. ps i know its a great gun but that price is my limit ;im not trying one on........thanks............sean
    No contact details, read the rules please.
    You can contact the seller via PM once a deal is agreed on-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Mate of mine who can't get on to boards has 200 to offer and can meet in Dublin. He can't afford anything more but I can assure you that he will give your baby an excellent home and all the love and attention she deserves! :D

telebasher wrote: »

Ill do 220 for the AEG + BOX , No Battery

Bemused wrote: »
    Mate of mine who can't get on to boards has 200 to offer and can meet in Dublin. He can't afford anything more but I can assure you that he will give your baby an excellent home and all the love and attention she deserves! :D

Thanks for the interest bemused, can you do any beter than the 200?
    This is a high quality aeg...

Open to offers Guys!

• Advertisement

Open to offers Guys!

:D My offer remains the same.

Advertisement