Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Kits bargain alert!

Options
  • 05-04-2010 5:29pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭

Pal of mine over in the shooting forum has lens cleaning kits for €5.
    The shooting forum has it's own For Sale section away from the normal adverts.ie so most of you wouldn't have spotted it. They seem like really good value - Linkinty Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Something similar here too if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for delivery. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I would stay away from my lense witn isopropyl alcohol!!! That stuff would remove even money from a TD, so I don't want to even feel it close to multi-coated layers on my front element or a filter.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

ThOnda wrote: »
    I would stay away from my lense witn isopropyl alcohol!!! That stuff would remove even money from a TD, so I don't want to even feel it close to multi-coated layers on my front element or a filter.

Oops! Didn't realise it was not good for multi coated lenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Oops! Didn't realise it was not good for multi coated lenses.

Heh I hope you haven't used one so Denis!

Advertisement