Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camo Clearout - Russian, US & Brit & a few other bits & pieces

Options
  • 31-03-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Woodland BDUs, large regular, Pants are about 36W-34L, Shirt is about 42.
    Looking for €40 posted.
    IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg

M88 Helmet with Woodland cover, cover is faded but helmet itself is in tip-top.
    €20 posted.
    IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg

British DPM Pants only, 34W 34L, unissued, unworn €20 posted
    IMG_1414.jpg

Russian M1 Shirt, worn but perfect nick no rips, tears or stains, still has repair kit.
    €25 posted
    IMG_1404.jpg

Recently took deliverey from soviet propeganda of a number of wrong items & Dmitry advised to sell them on & paypal him the money so thats what Im doing with these as he sorted me out when he could have told me to get lost, after paypal did.

As such the following items are brand new & still have the tags on them, never worn and the prices are firm.

Will do a bit of a deal on the flora BDUs if bought together.
    Flora shirt, though a bit more like a jacket, Russian size is 56-188, so its about a 44" chest, brand new, €35 Posted.
    IMG_1403.jpg

Flora Pants, Russian size says 52-6-188 but this is definitely wrong as they're too small for me, they measure a 34W 34L.
    Again brand new so €35 posted.
    IMG_1413.jpg

M21 Gorod Shirt, by Splav, brand spankin new, Russian size is a 56-188, chest size is 42-44"
    This shirt is the same price as the full flora BDU set on soviet propeganda, so am looking for €50 posted.
    IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg

Firefox 9.6v 2000mah cranestock battery, always discharged/charged using a smart charger, only about a 1rps less than some of the "11.1v lipos" out there
    €25 posted.
    IMG_1423-1.jpg

The above prices are pretty fair so im not goin to come down too much on them, obviously ill do a deal on multiple items.

Cash is King, so please dont waste my time & your own with offers of Steyer SSGs/Xbox 360s/etc, the only trade id take is russian optics or Type II AKM bayonets, Bulgarian or Russian.
    Anything else im just not intersted in.

More stuff to be added later, thanks for looking.

All prices include postage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

interested in Brit dpm helmet,

Where are you based? Offer asking if you can make it to dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

What size are the DPM pants? Interested in those

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

physter wrote: »
    interested in Brit dpm helmet,

Where are you based? Offer asking if you can make it to dublin

Helmet has US woodland cover, will post to dublin for that price.
    What size are the DPM pants? Interested in those

Brit DPM Pants are a 34W 34L.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Where abouts are ya based?, may be interested in the battery

Ok, only just too small for me so.

Good luck with the sale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

if physter doesnt take the helmet of you,i'll be second in line if thats ok lad

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

philly50 wrote: »

Go ahead :) I'll leave the helmet

philly50 wrote: »

no bothers lad, send me a PM.

Where abouts are ya based?, may be interested in the battery

based in wexford but the batetry may be provisionally sold, just waiting on funds, ill get back to you if its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

ah right, im in galway so no way of gettin it as i dont have paypal. Best of luck with it.

• Advertisement

Battery sold, everything else still available.

Offer 50 for the russian set

Offer 50 for the russian set

The Flora yeah?
    Ill take that, should be down around waterford during the week, if not ill be at the dogtrack saturday.

PM me your details.

Pm'd :)

Floras sold today to the man above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

what's left?

US woodland BDUs & Helmet, Brit DPM pants, & two Gorod Jackets.

No sensible offers refused.

where are you based? i'd have to try them on, big lanky feck that i am.

pyro jim wrote: »
    where are you based? i'd have to try them on, big lanky feck that i am.

Im the far side of ross but wont be down around waterford until tuesday week if thats any use to you.

Im the far side of ross but wont be down around waterford until tuesday week if thats any use to you.

Sorry for the late reply, my laptop is broke, so i'm only online in work :mad:

Sure I cam pop to Ross if you want?

• Advertisement

pyro jim wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply, my laptop is broke, so i'm only online in work :mad:

Sure I cam pop to Ross if you want?

Not a bother lad, im away till tuesday, PM me and well sort something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

What's the status on those US BDUs? I'll offer e50 for them and the helmet posted. Need something to get me into the field until I can collect a respectable Vietnam loadout!

demonspawn wrote: »
    What's the status on those US BDUs? I'll offer e50 for them and the helmet posted. Need something to get me into the field until I can collect a respectable Vietnam loadout!

Still available lad, not around at the moment to check weight/postage cost but that should be alright.

PM me your details if youre wantin them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

I'll take the helmet off ya for the €20 plus ill cover postage if thats alright?

docinabox wrote: »
    I'll take the helmet off ya for the €20 plus ill cover postage if thats alright?

Helmet is provisionally sold but the brother has one in decent nick hell let go for €20 posted, its black & doesn't come wth a cover, if thats any use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

Nah its ok. Offer withdrawn. Would like to have some covers for it. Thanks anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Items received this morning and I'm a bit surprised, I feel like I should have paid more for them! The uniform is in great condition, only a bit of washing machine wear so they're nice and comfortable. The quality is excellent, reinforced knees and elbows (even have what I assume are pockets for removable pads). Helmet is in perfect condition, not a scratch or dent on it.

Items were posted on the day I sent the money, maybe the morning after. Either way it was fast. Very good seller, hoping to buy some more kit if and when he posts it. Thanks very much Frank, very happy customer here!

No bothers lad, you probbaly shoudl have but id rather a small few pound than to be looking at something take up space.

Russian Urban shirts & Brit DPM still available.

Advertisement